10+ Year Member
^x2

emerican

Registered VIP
i dont blame you man i wouldnt have either

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Finished routing vacuum lines found out i have a small vacuum leak i just can't determine exact location it may be from my intake manifold gasket is my thinking. I did my own smoke test with a few cigarettes. Its raining out right now but will take some pics later i need to zip tie few things up.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
got new plug wires today some ngk blue with lifetime warranty *yes* now if i can actually keep the receipt lol. Found out earlier today as i was having problems starting the car and keeping it running that one of my plug wires was only halfway on the distributor and i decided i needed some new ones anyways. I'm wondering how much better these will be.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
drove her around a little today to test everything out and all seems to be in order. Did not have my phone with me maybe video today..... Plug wires looks nice in her though.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I love NGK compared to any other aftermarket wires, especially because they fit a lot more snug on the dizzy. I have had mine for 2.5 years and none of them have worked their way loose. :thumbs up

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They fit snug, alright. I actually had the damn inner clip pull off the plug wire n the boot when I tried to change my distributor cap! Was a b***h to try and get that back on the end of the wire. All in all, though, really good wires

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Yeah i like the frog eyes don't have to look up to left and it's not blocking anything in my cluster

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Nope you are correct. I plan on swapping those out and wiring in some other gages. I always forget they are there. I may get another boost gauge there.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Yeah lol I need to get it actually welded up however I am looking at going 3in soon and will be having it go into my exhaust instead of open atmosphere.