Registered VIP
For all of you hogging up the thread with skyrim

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not true at all if you set it up right. Any who met up with jose1027 and cruised around Chicago. ]

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
So that's who added me on Facebook last year lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice pictures! wish i had someone to cruise with!!! but then again my car is still stock. haven't gotten any parts yet.

stock life
Thanks bud! Where are you located? And you can still cruise around at stock height I did haha.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^Looks great! What happened to the DC5 you were talking about?
Checked it out, it had dings all over the place, 3rd gear was grinding (I hear this is common with K-series transmissions), and no boost. This, has boost, and is only a bit more. Also, this has less mileage (72k!!).

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
06-07 used to be my favorite year but now I'm in love with 2011+ after the wide body makeover (to the WRX). I used to hate the hatchs but then my friend got one and now I love em. I still think I'd prefer a sedan though since I don't really need the room of a hatch. I would love to buy a brand new one some time.

Work is going to be shitty today. I don't have my 2nd helper with me to close so it'll just be me after 6 or so. That's gonna sssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
06-07 used to be my favorite year but now I'm in love with 2011+ after the wide body makeover (to the WRX). I used to hate the hatchs but then my friend got one and now I love em. I still think I'd prefer a sedan though since I don't really need the room of a hatch. I would love to buy a brand new one some time.

Work is going to be s***ty today. I don't have my 2nd helper with me to close so it'll just be me after 6 or so. That's gonna sssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
I agree totally. My buddy bought a 2013 STi. The first thing she did (yes, she, and she knows her s**t big time) is throw ARC Performance Exhaust on it (dual exhaust with titanium tips, really nice!), an intake kit (I think just a Typhoon Short Ram), and a Cobb Port Tuner.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree totally. My buddy bought a 2013 STi. The first thing she did (yes, she, and she knows her s*** big time) is throw ARC Performance Exhaust on it (dual exhaust with titanium tips, really nice!), an intake kit (I think just a Typhoon Short Ram), and a Cobb Port Tuner.
:thumbs up

Kudos for ladies doing their own work and research!

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would never buy a pre-modded car, wayyyyy to many hassles and beat to hell regardless of how it looks on the outside

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tokyo if you get that ill trade you lol
Lol! You wish!

:thumbs up

Kudos for ladies doing their own work and research!
Her name is Ashley. She's a badass. Her and her husband (whom has been my friend for years) own a shop out here called Deluxe Auto Sport. They're both badasses, but she really knows her car stuff.

I would never buy a pre-modded car, wayyyyy to many hassles and beat to hell regardless of how it looks on the outside
I had that problem with my last car! Finally said screw it and sold it!

stock life
Not necessarily true. It all depends on the quality of the parts, the care given to the car, and how the previous owner handled it. It is definitely a risk, but getting the car inspected by a certified mechanic is an absolute must when dropping this much money!

93sedanTJ

That one Guy
Lol! You wish!

Her name is Ashley. She's a badass. Her and her husband (whom has been my friend for years) own a shop out here called Deluxe Auto Sport. They're both badasses, but she really knows her car stuff.

Not necessarily true. It all depends on the quality of the parts, the care given to the car, and how the previous owner handled it. It is definitely a risk, but getting the car inspected by a certified mechanic is an absolute must when dropping this much money!
My last car was ragged and cheaply modded...

stock life