What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Yea I heard something similar. I hope it is him. In school waiting for class to start. Hopefully the tech comes by today to install the internet at the house today.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There are a lot of mixed things on the media. From what I know, they haven't even confirmed finding any remains now. They're saying that he entered the cabin, but never came out.
I was watching that whole thing until a customer turned the TV off. I was pissed.
But yeah it was sketchy. And your spokeswoman is a BIIIITCH dude.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I want a GT just like this, with cobra wheels and a Saleen spoiler. This guy just put spintech mufflers on it, and it was music to my ears. Hopefully I can get a 95-98 GT as my second car.
If youve got your heart set on that body style make sure you go with a 95. 95 still had the 5.0 in it, 96-98 has the 4.6. The 4.6 early years had a lot of issues and not so good performance.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working again today. Was hoping to be off so i could get the wifey something nice for valentines. Buuut ut doesnt look like imma make it home in time and im sure i am working tomorrow too...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working again today. Was hoping to be off so i could get the wifey something nice for valentines. Buuut ut doesnt look like imma make it home in time and im sure i am working tomorrow too...
:(

I'm not doing anything either. I work tomorrow through Saturday and he has stuff he needs to do Sunday. And I figure Monday is way too late. There not even a point to it at that time.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If youve got your heart set on that body style make sure you go with a 95. 95 still had the 5.0 in it, 96-98 has the 4.6. The 4.6 early years had a lot of issues and not so good performance.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
I'll keep that in mind Jersey, this one is a 98 with a 4.6 :/. But that thing had some spintechs and with the pipes coming out of the side, I was like, "dayuuuum gurrllll got my PP up!"

On another note I went to the interview I think I maybe hired. Hopefully, this pays $9/hour starting with more chances to get a pay raise. If I do you know my civic will be getting some love. ;)

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, I freaking gave up going to the drag strip here in San Antonio for this job. Hopefully I do get hired.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What job did u interview for?
Its a customer service representative job for CSS(Centralized Showing Service). Basically I would talk to the Realtor giving them a time when the seller of the house wants the house to be shown. I would make $9 an hour for 32 hours a week working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mandatory, but its not a problem for me. More money more bitches.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, alright. I might be getting a wink mirror for the coupe now.

Also I want an armrest delete. Do they only come in black though?

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, alright. I might be getting a wink mirror for the coupe now.

Also I want an armrest delete. Do they only come in black though?
Why a delete? There's so many people who would kill to have an armrest. I have a wink mirror, but only had it on for a day then it fell out because the glue it came with was shitty. So its been under my bed since September of last year.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why a delete? There's so many people who would kill to have an armrest. I have a wink mirror, but only had it on for a day then it fell out because the glue it came with was s***ty. So its been under my bed since September of last year.
Cleaner look. This car isn't going to be a daily for much longer.

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^Because race car. lol. Check the DX's. My old sedan had one, then i bought an arm rest on ebay. Heck i still have the old one but its cracked other wise i would've gave it to you.

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The wink mirror is annoying. I had it for about a week and you have to keep fixing it all the time..

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh the classified section on NWP could get me into biiiiig trouble

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The wink mirror is annoying. I had it for about a week and you have to keep fixing it all the time..
Not true at all if you set it up right. Any who met up with jose1027 and cruised around Chicago.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

93sedanTJ

That one Guy
Not true at all if you set it up right. Any who met up with jose1027 and cruised around Chicago.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
nice pictures! wish i had someone to cruise with!!! but then again my car is still stock. haven't gotten any parts yet.

stock life