What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working 7-3 today. I feel like total crap. I wish my body would stop hating me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Jermee

Registered VIP
Working 7-3 today. I feel like total crap. I wish my body would stop hating me.

I do 7 to 4 everyday and I wish the city would let me work over time....guess I'm a workaholic. Thinking about getting a part time job on top of my full time.

brilla46

5+ Year Member
Just went to McDonalds and some old dude rear ended me wasn't hard but he still hit me

Sent from my HTC PH39100

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Chased down and tackled DUI driver attempting to flee from his rolled truck next to my house.
Goodbye blood soaked tanktop.
That's crazy. I work at Discount Tire, and on Tuesday we had a similar occurrence. There was an accident in front of our store. A young guy hit some lady. He fled from the scene. Parking his car in the parking lot of the Goodyear across the street. And took his plates off and hid them in the bushes. Then ran across the street to our store, walked in our bays and asked to wash his hands. Haha. So sketchy. Then he saw the lady he hit in our showroom and sprinted out of the bays. Luckily a witness of the accident stopped and chased him down. Ha. Crazy stuff.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP

My house being the one on left lit up by police

Heard tire screeching followed by crash, saw a vehicle on its side outside my window.
Called 911 while walking over to check on occupants.

Find drunk dude trying to right his truck before cops show up.
See his arm is all cut up, doesn't want me to look, just wants to flip truck.
I walk away not wanting any part in this attempt to flee.

Cops show up, he starts walking to my house before breaking into a drunken run.
Chase that dude down and spider-monkied him on the shoulders to the ground until officer showed up.

Idiot: "Someone stole my truck"...that I'm clearly running from
Cop: "Why'd you run"
Idiot: "I was looking for the police"...in the complete opposite direction

Apparently I ran from the truck to my front yard in just a few seconds and landed about 5.5ft up onto his shoulders bringing him straight down and held him there through his attempts to knock me off.

Filling out the report, the officer tells me the guy tried saying his arm was bleeding because of my tackle...in grass. b**** please, it's road rash for one, and at that moment you were on my property without my consent.

Not a bad Wednesday night.

As for tanktop comment, while tackling him my shirt soaked up some of his blood so into the trash that went.
I wouldnt of tackled him. Now he can possibly try to sue you. f**ked up world today

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Didn't have morning class today. Came in early to catch up on some homework. Might hit up in and out for lunch on the way home.
^If he did try to sue him, what would his argument be? OP used reasonable force to stop this douche.

takeachance

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Chased down and tackled DUI driver attempting to flee from his rolled truck next to my house.
Goodbye blood soaked tanktop.
I would make sure since you got his blood on you that you didn't get anything, could have easily gotten a dozen different diseases.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Picking up a gsr head for my ls block. Got a deal on it. Guess I'll go ls/vtec and I'll still only have less than 400 in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to trade my dad's truck for my boyfriends Golf so he can work on the truck today, getting an adapter for my hard drive, then hopefully clear coating the engine bay and finishing the wheels.

My house being the one on left lit up by police

Heard tire screeching followed by crash, saw a vehicle on its side outside my window.
Called 911 while walking over to check on occupants.

Find drunk dude trying to right his truck before cops show up.
See his arm is all cut up, doesn't want me to look, just wants to flip truck.
I walk away not wanting any part in this attempt to flee.

Cops show up, he starts walking to my house before breaking into a drunken run.
Chase that dude down and spider-monkied him on the shoulders to the ground until officer showed up.

Idiot: "Someone stole my truck"...that I'm clearly running from
Cop: "Why'd you run"
Idiot: "I was looking for the police"...in the complete opposite direction

Apparently I ran from the truck to my front yard in just a few seconds and landed about 5.5ft up onto his shoulders bringing him straight down and held him there through his attempts to knock me off.

Filling out the report, the officer tells me the guy tried saying his arm was bleeding because of my tackle...in grass. b**** please, it's road rash for one, and at that moment you were on my property without my consent.

Not a bad Wednesday night.

As for tanktop comment, while tackling him my shirt soaked up some of his blood so into the trash that went.
Damn, Billy Badass.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got done watching Argo. Great movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Five hours no posts :O

Made a pound cake at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
North Korea getting angwy

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am SO BORED. I'm trying to clean the house but my body doesn't want to. Boyfriend is out looking at a motorcycle and bestie won't text me back :(

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Almost 2 weeks I've been sick.... Been really fatigued the last few days.... And I get nauseated very easily. This sucks.

On the plus side, I think I'll be going to Watkin Glen's opening day for pace laps again later this month, I have a couple weddings to go to this year which will be coming up in a few months, I finally start training in other departments in preparation of my transfer to the new store opening next month...