What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Medium rare the only way a steak should be cooked.
To me it all depends. Some restaurants seem to have different opinions of medium rare so I typically order medium and it's all good but if I cook it myself I can get away with medium rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Medium rare.

Got the bay all painted, two wheels halfway painted, and mounted up my oil pressure gauge. Phew, I got a lot done today!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The semi that im supposed to drive home wont pass DOT inspection so its out of service and i dont have any other way home. This is ridiculous.

I wanna go home
How are you gonna go home then?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Found out I have to delay graduating with my masters until May 2014 due to a class not being offered. Not happy. Got a new roof and gutters installed on my house, had some school meetings, and applied for some jobs and have 2 interviews next week.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am looking into getting xxr 530s 16x8 for my civic in gold. Good thing my birthday is tomorrow I'll see if my parents can pay for half of the rims.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Also, really random question.

How do you guys like your steaks? I'm a medium guy.
Like you said, it depends on where you go. I've ordered medium rare at certain places and it looks like it was barely cooked. I remember one specific restaurant where I sent the same piece back 3 times because they weren't cooking it enough. After that incident, I always ask how each looks lol.

Found out I have to delay graduating with my masters until May 2014 due to a class not being offered. Not happy. Got a new roof and gutters installed on my house, had some school meetings, and applied for some jobs and have 2 interviews next week.
That sucks dude. I saw the pics on faceyspace. Looks good :thumbs up. I wanna be a home owner SO bad... I want a wife and kids too like no other... Being lonely sucks. I might make a move on my friend though.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Like you said, it depends on where you go. I've ordered medium rare at certain places and it looks like it was barely cooked. I remember one specific restaurant where I sent the same piece back 3 times because they weren't cooking it enough. After that incident, I always ask how each looks lol.h.

Someone never watched to movie waiting

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got done watching zero dark thirty. Was alright. 2 and a half hours long. Lol

Gonna watch Argo before work tomorrow.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Someone never watched to movie waiting
I've seen it and I was actually thinking of it while waiting for the steak lol. They ended up taking the steak off the bill and I'm not a picky eater so I said f*** it lol. Hell, sometimes I eat s*** that falls onto the floor. At work I've grabbed food on the top of the pile that's sitting in the garbage disposal with it running and have had a bite lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got done watching zero dark thirty. Was alright. 2 and a half hours long. Lol

Gonna watch Argo before work tomorrow.

I loved zero dark thirty.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've seen it and I was actually thinking of it while waiting for the steak lol. They ended up taking the steak off the bill and I'm not a picky eater so I said f*** it lol. Hell, sometimes I eat s*** that falls onto the floor. At work I've grabbed food on the top of the pile that's sitting in the garbage disposal with it running and have had a bite lol.
Ew John. Lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chased down and tackled DUI driver attempting to flee from his rolled truck next to my house.
Goodbye blood soaked tanktop.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What the fu...

My house being the one on left lit up by police

Heard tire screeching followed by crash, saw a vehicle on its side outside my window.
Called 911 while walking over to check on occupants.

Find drunk dude trying to right his truck before cops show up.
See his arm is all cut up, doesn't want me to look, just wants to flip truck.
I walk away not wanting any part in this attempt to flee.

Cops show up, he starts walking to my house before breaking into a drunken run.
Chase that dude down and spider-monkied him on the shoulders to the ground until officer showed up.

Idiot: "Someone stole my truck"...that I'm clearly running from
Cop: "Why'd you run"
Idiot: "I was looking for the police"...in the complete opposite direction

Apparently I ran from the truck to my front yard in just a few seconds and landed about 5.5ft up onto his shoulders bringing him straight down and held him there through his attempts to knock me off.

Filling out the report, the officer tells me the guy tried saying his arm was bleeding because of my tackle...in grass. b**** please, it's road rash for one, and at that moment you were on my property without my consent.

Not a bad Wednesday night.

As for tanktop comment, while tackling him my shirt soaked up some of his blood so into the trash that went.

Ant408

Cruising In My Ej8
Registered VIP

My house being the one on left lit up by police

Heard tire screeching followed by crash, saw a vehicle on its side outside my window.
Called 911 while walking over to check on occupants.

Find drunk dude trying to right his truck before cops show up.
See his arm is all cut up, doesn't want me to look, just wants to flip truck.
I walk away not wanting any part in this attempt to flee.

Cops show up, he starts walking to my house before breaking into a drunken run.
Chase that dude down and spider-monkied him on the shoulders to the ground until officer showed up.

Idiot: "Someone stole my truck"...that I'm clearly running from
Cop: "Why'd you run"
Idiot: "I was looking for the police"...in the complete opposite direction

Apparently I ran from the truck to my front yard in just a few seconds and landed about 5.5ft up onto his shoulders bringing him straight down and held him there through his attempts to knock me off.

Filling out the report, the officer tells me the guy tried saying his arm was bleeding because of my tackle...in grass. b**** please, it's road rash for one, and at that moment you were on my property without my consent.

Not a bad Wednesday night.

As for tanktop comment, while tackling him my shirt soaked up some of his blood so into the trash that went.
thats pretty cool man