What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We have a fitness thread? Is this one? It's not in the VIP lounge is it? I'm not elite enough for that yet...
Yeah VIP, idk why it's in VIP honestly

EDIT: maybe it's not VIP, that's it in the link you put. I can't remember I always use tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I'm addicted to this blueberry pancakes recipe..

Vermont maple sausage on the side ;)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ Looks so good! I had green mint chocolate chip pancakes with venison steak and a Smithicks Saturday morning. St. Paddy's Day parade means day drinking :thumbs up

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Want to go work out today. But I cannot for the life of me WAKE UP. I slept way too good last night.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was one of my favorite shows. It was actually good through the entire series. Weeds was my other favorite, but after season 5 it started dying quick and they dragged it on way too long.

Anyone here ever watch Blue Mountain State? Wish that show was still going. It made no sense, and I loved it :lol:
That show is hilarious. So sad they ended it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did lower back and core last night at the gym. Didn't whoop my ass half as much as I thought it would have, but my lower back is definitely sore.. think I may have over-worked it just slightly. Work today, oil change on the Audi (so long as my oil filter socket comes in) after work, gym again.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Job interview at longhorns today =)

Ignore the wrinkles in the shirt. I was trying it on right after buying it :P

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good luck man!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up this morning to a cup of coffee then ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get kids ready for school then dropped them and the ol bag off at work.

Kept her car since my mom is still borrowing my mega cab and the new mazda isnt registered yet.

At home now jammin some Attilla radio on pandora and doing laundry and picking up the house in between making phone calls.

Haircut at noon then working in the garage, weather permitting.

Hoping to bbq some brats tonight and then relax.

Im sure theres more. Pretty stressed out coming back to responsibilities and playing catch up after a month...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woke up this morning to a cup of coffee then ran around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get kids ready for school then dropped them and the ol bag off at work.

Kept her car since my mom is still borrowing my mega cab and the new mazda isnt registered yet.

At home now jammin some Attilla radio on pandora and doing laundry and picking up the house in between making phone calls.

Haircut at noon then working in the garage, weather permitting.

Hoping to bbq some brats tonight and then relax.

Im sure theres more. Pretty stressed out coming back to responsibilities and playing catch up after a month...

My ex's little sister is the lead singer of a band where the producer is also working with Attila, Asking Alexandria, etc etc.... New and upcoming ALL female band (even the screamer is female)! Not really my genre but I support them all the way. Check out Conquer Divide. They only have one single out for now I believe, but I think they'll be an up and coming band to keep an eye on.

Don't stress too bad though, you'll be caught up and used to it in no time!

I'm supposed to be moving into a new apartment temporarily, but the person before us trashed the carpet. We made an agreement with her and the complex to take her security deposit and put it towards a months rent for me, but now it's all going to the carpet. Sooo might just say f**k it and not move in which means she is REALLY screwed and has to keep paying for the apartment (and the rug too). She's trying to sue the apartment complex for some reason now too. f**k this moving drama -- I haven't gotten away from it since December when I moved out of my ex's house lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My ex's little sister is the lead singer of a band where the producer is also working with Attila, Asking Alexandria, etc etc.... New and upcoming ALL female band (even the screamer is female)! Not really my genre but I support them all the way. Check out Conquer Divide. They only have one single out for now I believe, but I think they'll be an up and coming band to keep an eye on.

I'm supposed to be moving into a new apartment temporarily, but the person before us trashed the carpet. We made an agreement with her and the complex to take her security deposit and put it towards a months rent for me, but now it's all going to the carpet. Sooo might just say f**k it and not move in which means she is REALLY screwed and has to keep paying for the apartment (and the rug too). She's trying to sue the apartment complex for some reason now too. f**k this moving drama -- I haven't gotten away from it since December when I moved out of my ex's house lol.
Ill have to check them out.

Well it would be all fine and dandy if i could get used to it but im supposed to be headed back to North Dakota on April 6th. So ive got a lot to do ina short amount of time. Ill get it though.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Job interview at longhorns today =)

Ignore the wrinkles in the shirt. I was trying it on right after buying it :P
OO KILL EM! Hope you get it man! You deserve it!

I'm supposed to be moving into a new apartment temporarily, but the person before us trashed the carpet. We made an agreement with her and the complex to take her security deposit and put it towards a months rent for me, but now it's all going to the carpet. Sooo might just say f*** it and not move in which means she is REALLY screwed and has to keep paying for the apartment (and the rug too). She's trying to sue the apartment complex for some reason now too. f*** this moving drama -- I haven't gotten away from it since December when I moved out of my ex's house lol.
Oh what! I've heard of Conquer Divide. Haven't heard them, but the name I've heard. Pretty rad!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck young!

Working today. Not a lot going on. But I think my boyfriend and I are going to start going to the gym together. I think Monday, Wednesday and Fridays should do, right?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck young!

Alex doesn't remember my name :(

Interview went well! They do multi-stage interviews, so I'll have two more interviews if all goes well. Hope it's worth it :P

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you have to do all that crap to work at f***ing longhorn? 0_o

must get thirsty as f**k in your bedroom .