Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats! Where at (in case I missed?)
My unit at Florida State

Walk in this morning to make the deposit, and the union manager had already changed my drawer & safe counts, eliminated one drawer, put away yesterdays paperwork that I put off for today, and I'm sure that's onlythe beginning. b***h is gonna get punched in the babymaker

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well its official I am a RV Consultant.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks Bhikku. Glad to be back into the money. Went from making 50000 at Pepsi to a sorry 24000 when they did their cut backs.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks Bhikku. Glad to be back into the money. Went from making 50000 at Pepsi to a sorry 24000 when they did their cut backs.

That does suck. I guess a lot of the big beverage companies have been doing substantial cutbacks. A guy I used to work with, his wife was big into quality control at Ocean Spray and they knocked her back and cut her pay. Around the same time they closed a Coca Cola distribution center in the town next to mine.

Good luck on your new venture!

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
that's odd, i wonder why. it doesn't seem like any of them have any reason to be hurting for money...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's odd, i wonder why. it doesn't seem like any of them have any reason to be hurting for money...
Big companies are smart. They anticipate things years in advance and will do layoffs and cutbacks. Which eventually lead to what they were trying to prevent lol. # thanksobama

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well today i have big plans. But so far i have gotten out of bed for a cup of coffee and gross wheat pancakes then went back to bed to return emails and phone calls and play with my daughter. Now im having a really hard time getting out of bed.

Supposed to be a nice day today and i have a lot to do in the garage. Just gotta get some motivation.

Wife is meeting with a lawyer today finally so we can get the wheels in motion to move out of Colorado finally. Hopefully its not a long drawn out process.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Big companies are smart. They anticipate things years in advance and will do layoffs and cutbacks. Which eventually lead to what they were trying to prevent lol. # thanksobama
yeah that's true, corporate greed has it's own ways. :???:

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yall are absolutely right. As for ocean spray it is a PepsiCo company. What is happening is that large format (walmart,ingles,bilo,Harris teeter) are killing beverage companies with the store brand at very low prices. When you see an add for 4 for 10 12packs on Pepsi the store is actually losing money instead of gaining so they are giving name.brand (coke and Pepsi) less add space. In my former location large format was down 120000 cases at the end of the fiscal year.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that's quite the loss, that sucks. but at least you're making double that now
Yeah. He said with my sales background and it being a wide spectrum of products including tangible and intangible products I should be around 70000 my first year. Of course I am not expecting that since I am.coming in past show season. I am just glad it is base pay plus commission.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Yeah. He said with my sales background and it being a wide spectrum of products including tangible and intangible products I should be around 70000 my first year. Of course I am not expecting that since I am.coming in past show season. I am just glad it is base pay plus commission.

so when are you selling the honda and getting the porsche?:lol:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seriously contemplating going balls deep this summer working two or three jobs,saving up money and getting a loan for an evo and working one or two jobs next school year and pay it off before I start paying my school loans. Hmm. My heart just belongs with an eco, but if I do get own, I'll miss my Honda. I'll sell my soul for that car.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so when are you selling the honda and getting the porsche?:lol:
Hell no lol. I havent had a job yet that changed how I buy. I am a very simple person. We live in the country, only have 1 tv, only have internet, my wife drives an 06 kia Sorrento and I have my 97 dx and an 03 Nissan SE-R SpecV

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well bought a spring compressor today and put the down payment on my wheels. Expensive day but I'm glad I manned up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went and worked out last night. Super glad I did. I was super edgy and bitchy. I needed to do something.

Might go get a membership at a gym. But we'll see.

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went and worked out last night. Super glad I did. I was super edgy and bitchy. I needed to do something.

Might go get a membership at a gym. But we'll see.
The wife and I have been trying to find a gym we like but the only one we really liked was so damn expensive.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The 24h Fitness we went to was like $40 a month?

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Noticing a returning hip flexor pain after squat / deadlft day :( Have to set up an MRI...

The 24h Fitness we went to was like $40 a month?
Not sure where you guys are at but I hit Retro Ftiness, $20 a month, 1yr contract and then you pay as you go. They're not 24h tho, but like 4am to 10pm or something, depends on location. 24h gyms I noticed are a bit more though.