What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Working a 42ft Tiffin that will pay out around 2k. Hopefully will close by the end of the week.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im tired.

maritimer

Got a job interview at petsmart.. not exactly what i was looking for but at this point, moneys money lol

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got a job interview at petsmart.. not exactly what i was looking for but at this point, moneys money lol

Easy money lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
She's just unsure about the distance, as am I. We'll just take it slow, and take it as it comes.
Sorta coming into that position now. End of July I'll be heading to Miami most likely, and she may be heading to Gainesville (5hrs) or possibly Tennessee or Michigan for a year or two, not excited but willing to work through it.
Taking care of the fish and reptiles, so could be kinda fun in the end haha
Until you get attached to something, bring it home, and now spend that check on keeping it alive :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GOT THE JOB! :D

Pretty happy about it. It's at the longhorns steakhouse in my town. It's one of Fortune 500's top 100 companies to work for.

Longhorns is a subsidiary of Darden, and darden is the worlds largest group of full service restaurants. There's a lot of room to grow in this company. Looking forward to climbing the ladder =)

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats

We're ranked 205 on the Fortune 500, you go have fun at 328

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Pretty happy about it. It's at the longhorns steakhouse in my town. It's one of Fortune 500's top 100 companies to work for.

Longhorns is a subsidiary of Darden, and darden is the worlds largest group of full service restaurants. There's a lot of room to grow in this company. Looking forward to climbing the ladder =)
:thumbs up Congrats dude!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorta coming into that position now. End of July I'll be heading to Miami most likely, and she may be heading to Gainesville (5hrs) or possibly Tennessee or Michigan for a year or two, not excited but willing to work through it.
Until you get attached to something, bring it home, and now spend that check on keeping it alive :lol:
Long distance relationships are terrible. Waste of time imo.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Working a 42ft Tiffin that will pay out around 2k. Hopefully will close by the end of the week.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Good luck man!

Truth! You should take all the hamsters and mice on your last day, put them all in those little balls, and let them run around the store :lol:

Congrats dude!

Congrats

We're ranked 205 on the Fortune 500, you go have fun at 328
:rolf: Also, digging the CRSX emoticon haha

Long distance relationships are terrible. Waste of time imo.
Amen to that. Unless you visit really frequently.

So I decided on the wheels I want for the RSX... Work VS-XX. Now I just need the money.... :x

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Congrats man.

Well today I'm gonna go look at some mudflaps for my ek. The guy is asking 40$ for all 4, but they seem a little faded so I'm gonna plasti dip those and put them on.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ugh. Today is gonna suck. Gotta run up to the financial aid office to figure out if I can get off campus housing with my loan and then study for an inspection quiz tomorrow. I'm so tired.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Amen to that. Unless you visit really frequently.
That's why I'm hoping she chooses the UF option. At least it'll still be in FL and within driving distance, plus it'll be closer to her family so I'm assuming that's going to be the option she takes. Still looking for one of the schools in Miami hoping they offer what she needs, that would definitely be preferred on my end :lol:
Well today I'm gonna go look at some mudflaps for my ek. The guy is asking 40$ for all 4, but they seem a little faded so I'm gonna plasti dip those and put them on.
When'd you get an EK? Niiiiice
:lol: what company is that again?
Aramark, bullshit company.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, we're just gonna play it by ear, see how it goes. Kinda sucks, I didn't want to develop feelings.. it just happened.

YEAH BUDDY!

:wave::party2:

Congratulations! Bout time you got something else!

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Well, it looks like i'll be going to vegas in may for punk rock bowling and ziggy marley. the wife bribed me with booze.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go the f**k away winter!!!

Fully chained up on the rig and still too slick to get down the hill. Almost drove off a damn cliff. f**king ridiculous weather. Im done with it.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go the f**k away winter!!!

Fully chained up on the rig and still too slick to get down the hill. Almost drove off a damn cliff. f**king ridiculous weather. Im done with it.
You back in North Dakota? 80 degrees here