What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go the f*** away winter!!!

Fully chained up on the rig and still too slick to get down the hill. Almost drove off a damn cliff. f***ing ridiculous weather. Im done with it.
Hayzeus Chreesto. It's cloudy, windy, and cold out here. Friday it gets warm again (supposedly).

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone see the 2014 civic? Front end looks ugly as f**k.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Drank 2 Monsters and a Rockstar today. Strung out as f**k.

Also, the new Civics look pretty crappy, but the new (not really, but new to the car) 2.4L power plants are sessy. And hopefully we'll get some sick swap material when the turbo models hit Japan :D

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Busy ass day. First, I picked up some OEM mudflaps for 40$ in decent condition. Second, plastidipped the hood I had bought and the mudflaps. Third, changed the oil and filter. Fourth, washed the car. Fifth, switched out hoods. My driver's side window is pissng me off because it won't close. It'll be half an inch from closing and it'll keep trying but it doesn't it's like if it was set to stop there. It's so annoying.

I'm positive tomorrow is gonna be busy since I gotta get stuff ready for my Birthday party on Friday.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, this thread is dead today!
Get to drive all over the place today.. yay.. At least it gets me out of the office for a while, right?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol no one wanted to break the ice that is the awkward silence of the today thread. :lol:

I'm just hanging out until I leave for work. On a cool side note, three other workers have put in their two weeks notice just in the following days of me putting in my notice. s**t is going to get rough for the company. My fiancé is planning on leaving as well. If she leaves too, that will leave only one worker that's been there for more than a month. :lol: and that's the general manager. Completely new staff means ticket times will suffer, I'm sure the food will suffer.. Gonna be rough for them

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Busy ass day. First, I picked up some OEM mudflaps for 40$ in decent condition. Second, plastidipped the hood I had bought and the mudflaps. Third, changed the oil and filter. Fourth, washed the car. Fifth, switched out hoods. My driver's side window is pissng me off because it won't close. It'll be half an inch from closing and it'll keep trying but it doesn't it's like if it was set to stop there. It's so annoying.

I'm positive tomorrow is gonna be busy since I gotta get stuff ready for my Birthday party on Friday.

Might be missing teeth on the gear

Currently at work looking into rwd conversions for the s4 and figuring out a vacation to Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wouldn't mind getting out of the office, it's actually not raining today!
Yeah, we were supposed to get rain, and mother nature was like "Lol just kidding yo". At least I can wash my car today.

Lol no one wanted to break the ice that is the awkward silence of the today thread. :lol:

I'm just hanging out until I leave for work. On a cool side note, three other workers have put in their two weeks notice just in the following days of me putting in my notice. s*** is going to get rough for the company. My fiancé is planning on leaving as well. If she leaves too, that will leave only one worker that's been there for more than a month. :lol: and that's the general manager. Completely new staff means ticket times will suffer, I'm sure the food will suffer.. Gonna be rough for them
f**k em, man! That sucks for them, but you've gotta look after you in the long run!

Might be missing teeth on the gear

Currently at work looking into rwd conversions for the s4 and figuring out a vacation to Mexico

Wait. You want to go from AWD to RWD? Dafuq...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what would be the advantage of getting rid of the awd?
Nothing besides staggered wheel set ups and burn outs lol mostly burnouts

Wait. You want to go from AWD to RWD? Dafuq...

Yeah. I don't like the awd, it's boring. I want to do donuts and s**t. I should of bought the m3 lol I don't see any advantages from awd unless I'm in the snow and even then the car wasn't to great in it.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Yeah, we were supposed to get rain, and mother nature was like "Lol just kidding yo". At least I can wash my car today.
yeah mine needs a wash desperately. also might go speaker shopping. these stock paper cone ones really suck, don't they?

mostly burnouts
word. lol