What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Yeah I've never got tax returns either. I got my first job in January this year, already got fired January this year :D
f**k that s**t, who wants to play ps4? Username OneFastGSRx

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I've never got tax returns either. I got my first job in January this year, already got fired January this year :D
f**k that s**t, who wants to play ps4? Username OneFastGSRx
How do you manage that?

Smoking pot, meh, rather have a good career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Well I did a lot to get fired I was surprised I last almost a full month. I didn't need a job so I didn't care just thought I'd get one and hold it to make my record look better, but then I thought it wasn't worth it, the time I spent at work I could a made more money not working. Lol. One time I was so f**ked up I didn't come down for like 3 days. Woke up like an hour late for work, went in. Was so throwed they sent me home. Then I worked the next 2 days, that next day I was so tired at work I just clocked out and left. Still didn't get fired, ended up actually getting sick with bronchitis next day, was to sick to goto work. Didn't even go. managers already didn't like me so they just fired me. Then when my girl went to work next week ( I got her a job there to) they fired her. That's when I found out I got fired. They told her to tell me I was fired to. Lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude.. That's nothing to be proud of.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welded in my gas door filler today. We are only allowed 40 hours at work now so i have all sorts of free time

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Had a pow wow meeting with one of the Doctors and Practice admins today for my south region offices. Only to find out my doctor things he is king s**t and doesnt give to f**ks about HIPAA apparently. Well tomorrow Im going to busy typing up a big HIPAA HITECH breakdown to show him how his decision is not in federal compliance with HIPAA and is putting the entire practice at risk. :cussing::angryfire

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't get s**t back for tax refunds

I recommend going to bars and trying different beers like kimballs has a decent selection. I personally hate IPAs. Im a dark beer person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd rather have liquor but I wanna try beers.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beer is a waste of time to me. I have yet to find a beer that I actually really like. There are plenty that I'll tolerate, but none that I like enough to buy regularly.

So to me, the goal with alcohol is to get drunk. A buzz or plastered, whichever.

Liquor's quicker! ;)

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Going to go get some synchromesh, Mobil 1, and wix filter for the gsr. Going to springfield for the weekend

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Plans for today: work, bar
Plans for tomorrow: geocache, snowboard, bar
Plans for sunday: I have no idea since football is gone :(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got my 40 hours by noon yesterday so i get a 3 day weekend. Possibly 4.

Gonna hit the gym then weld in my roll pan and try to get the mazda running again.

Then start drinking.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just found out I'm getting a 7.5% salary bonus for next week!!

And my work catered mexican for lunch. Scoreeee

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice. Get me a job [emoji106]
What do you know about the oil / gas industry & actuators in the field? :lol:

(I work for a company who makes actuators, oil and gas companies are our biggest customers)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My axle is clicking like a somebitch so gonna have to order one of those. Guess I'll try this magical synchromesh out. Also found a nail in one of my tires so gonna run to my work and plug it and then figure out when I'm ordering tires.