What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna finish welding up my bed floor today and work on getting the mazda running again!

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
Woah I haven't been here in so long. Well I put my teg up for sale today. After deployment, I'm gonna spoil myself with a 2013 mustang gt ;)

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Preparing a maddening amount of food for the SuperBowl. Also changed the oil in the CRV.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wanna go pick up a build your own six pack sometime. Anyone wanna recommend me good beers to try?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wanna go pick up a build your own six pack sometime. Anyone wanna recommend me good beers to try?

Ummm.. Grey goose vodka, Jack Daniels whiskey, and patron tequila. Get two of each and there's your six pack ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There are so many good beers out there. I got a sixer of st pauli girl for the super bowl. It is great. I also enjoy grolsch.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What kind of beers do you like?

I'm still on my IPA kick..

Ummm.. Grey goose vodka, Jack Daniels whiskey, and patron tequila. Get two of each and there's your six pack ;)
I've never had goose. Not big into vodka despite the 6 bottles I have on top of the fridge :lol: JD is meh (I like JD honey), and Patron is delicious!

There are so many good beers out there. I got a sixer of st pauli girl for the super bowl. It is great. I also enjoy grolsch.
I had friend-zoning girl and a couple other buddies stop over for the Super Bowl. We all decided to do fancy drinks instead of beer for whatever reason. I found out I can make a kick ass long island :thumbs up

Finally got my taxes back, so the RSX should be paid off in the next couple months! I'm actually kind of delaying it because I know once I pay it off I'm going to start spending too much money on her..

I kind of want boost...

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've only had yuengling, pbr, miller light, Coors, and budweiser. I wanna try IPAs.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of beers do you like?

I'm still on my IPA kick..

I've never had goose. Not big into vodka despite the 6 bottles I have on top of the fridge :lol: JD is meh (I like JD honey), and Patron is delicious!

I had friend-zoning girl and a couple other buddies stop over for the Super Bowl. We all decided to do fancy drinks instead of beer for whatever reason. I found out I can make a kick ass long island :thumbs up

Finally got my taxes back, so the RSX should be paid off in the next couple months! I'm actually kind of delaying it because I know once I pay it off I'm going to start spending too much money on her..

I kind of want boost...

I love a good long island. So much alcohol.

And i love patron

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My mom loves long island iced tea. I bought her a bottle of vodka last weekend cause we were stressing out over all the paperwork and phone calls we were making due to my dad's death. We had vodka and cranberry juice which is extremely good. It was nice to just sit down and enjoy the company of each other on this mess.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Went a test rode a Ninja 300 yesterday. Pretty fun, and relatively quick for 300cc

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't stand IPA's.. I can dig a good porter though.

Did my taxes last night, my fiancé was exempt from the no insurance penalty so she actually got a refund this year!

I'll be paying for the root canal I've needed for the last two months, and paying for our new GSD. Then might be putting a down payment on a truck ;) we shall see.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Double IPA's are my favorite. I can catch a good buzz off two of them... usually between 8-10% ABV.

And nice about the refunds! I got my refund at the end of last week. I'm finally saving a decent amount... the best benefit of being single lol

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seems like everyone is getting their refund back quickly this year. What method did you use? I efiled with turbo tax and went with direct deposit. They said to expect it within three weeks.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Yeah i got my refund last week. just happy the wife said i could put it towards a bike, lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I used H&R Block e-file, got my refund in about a week. Still waiting on State, but that refund is minimal. I already got the good stuff. :cool:

I've been doing my own taxes online for a while, this is the 2nd year in a row that I've used H&R -- so far so good. I usually do two or three different sites each year and enter all my info in to see if there's any difference and if so which one gets me the biggest return. All three I tried this year were the same $, so I stuck with H&R since that's also what I used last year.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't get s**t back for tax refunds

I recommend going to bars and trying different beers like kimballs has a decent selection. I personally hate IPAs. Im a dark beer person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk