Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
God dammit!!!! Thats what happens when you have multiple tabs open :hitlol:
:bluelol: it happens! :lol:

Sucks to hear Alex, but life goes on

Miami's always ready if you need a vacation
^ Yep. Alex, Rochester is ready too, if you ever want to come here... it's a solid 7 degrees right now! (-8 with the windchill) :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww thank you guys.

I'm totally fine, I wasn't super emotionally invested. He was more caught off guard that I wasn't more upset. He just realized he couldn't give me what I needed, which I respected. I'm happier. I need to focus on myself for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww thank you guys.

I'm totally fine, I wasn't super emotionally invested. He was more caught off guard that I wasn't more upset. He just realized he couldn't give me what I needed, which I respected. I'm happier. I need to focus on myself for a while.

You just wanted the d**k anyways. I see how it is [emoji8]

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Muahahahahahaha

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
If a woman made me choose between going fishing and spending the day with her....let me crab my poles and camping gear. If she wants time to spend, she knows where I am.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Although one of my buddies and I flirt with each other when we hang out.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Of course I want to be single, and I find these guys who are really nice. [emoji21]

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't see what's wrong with giving your number out to a girl. It's the easiest way to find out if she's truly interested in you. There isn't a guy out there who has gotten phone numbers from several girls throughout his life, and at least one didn't answer/return his call. Giving your number out is a sure way to find out of she's actually interested.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't see what's wrong with giving your number out to a girl. It's the easiest way to find out if she's truly interested in you. There isn't a guy out there who has gotten phone numbers from several girls throughout his life, and at least one didn't answer/return his call. Giving your number out is a sure way to find out of she's actually interested.
It shows zero drive from you. It makes you look passive and not interested. Them GIVING their number shows their interest and proves you have a d**k. You then call with a full date planned out . That is how a man does it

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about quit playing games, and if you want her number ask for it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How about quit playing games, and if you want her number ask for it.
Speaking of games, last week, I finally told friend-zone that I've had a crush on her since 2010. Last night she comes over after a few glasses of wine with her friends, and we could not be any closer. I was stupid close to making a move, but because of our "friends" talk just a few months ago I decided against it. I did mention this to her afterwards, and told her that if it weren't for that talk that I totally would have made a move, and if she ever changes her mind on the whole friends thing, to just give me a sign. She just responded "I'm beyond thankful to have you in my life". Friend zone... it's f**king impossible to get out of! :lol: Aaand these mixed signals do not help.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm in an almost 7 year relationship at 21 years old. I've got girls that want to be "friends" and I have to friend zone them. It's odd.

But I guarantee you, if me and my girl split, I would be the one in the friend zone all the time.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a friend I have known for 10 years. We went on a coffee date first, just to get to know each other a bit. We agreed to a second "real" dinner and a movie date. Over dinner, something in my gut just told me he wasn't the guy for me. So I immediately friend-zoned him. Over the years I have seen this man get crushed on by damn near every type of woman out there. He even went as low as dating someone out of his league. Knowing him now after all these years, I would have strangled him had I tried to get involved with him. He is the sweetest guy too, but the women here in Chicago string him along until they realize he isn't made of money or as successful as the clothes he wears. He took the Tom approach of things when he turned 36. Changed his attitude around, clothes, type of cars he drives, job positions, dyes his hair, veneers, teeth whiting, got involved with different charities/projects... the works! And still at 43 he's stuck with a thumb up his ass. His last girlfriend lasted 2 months in 2009. She was banging one of the his friends from NIU.

I'd probably rate him a 4 out of 10 looks wise, but a genuine guy with a heart of gold, he is a 10.