The Relationship Thread

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Dating someone? Dating many someones? Got a problem? Need to rant? Need an opinion? Want to discuss something? Post here.

OT needs this. You guys talk about relationships too much in every other thread lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Married. No problems here except my life is over.

emerican

Registered VIP
been with my girlfriend for a few years have a newborn together coulndt be happier she wiill be the one i marry and spend the rest of my like with. no problems here

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
John is single...
Indeed I am. That needs to change.

I keep telling myself to limit myself to girls that are 2-3 years younger than me which would put them at 22-23... Only because it would seem that a girl done with school and being out on her own for those years would be more mature and "experienced" than a younger girl still in school. Though girls do mature more quickly than guys... Ultimately it would depend on the girl. Plus, being 25, thinking about it, I would feel wrong dating an 18/19 year old. It just feels dirty lol. I could always find a girl my age or a little older but I'm surrounded by younger ones LOL.

There's this one girl at work that I'd love to get to know more but she's only 19 and has a boyfriend. It's long distance and from what she's told me, it's a pretty rocky relationship. But so far, she's the ideal girlfriend I would love to have.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ Sounds like you're around the 19yo too much.
I'm not. She goes to school hours away. This is the first time I've seen her and talked to her in months since the summer.

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I'm not. She goes to school hours away. This is the first time I've seen her and talked to her in months since the summer.
Just saying. Work and girls seems to never go well. The more you are around a person the more attractive they get.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Married, we hate each other equally so we have the perfect marriage

no kids, they're just expensive pets and it just takes away from what little play money we still have

John, don't let age stop you ever. My wife is 9 years older than me. Given I was 24 an she was 33 when we met.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^I wouldn't say EVER ("grass on the field? play ball" is not a good slogan to live by)

Been with my girl for 5.5 years. I'll marry her some day. Right now we're both in grad school and have no money. There's no point in doing it now, but it'll happen.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My slogan before i had my daughter was "get there before the hair" lol.

Needless to say as bad as that was to say before-- its terrible now lol.

Kids will be kids...

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^I wouldn't say EVER ("grass on the field? play ball" is not a good slogan to live by)

Been with my girl for 5.5 years. I'll marry her some day. Right now we're both in grad school and have no money. There's no point in doing it now, but it'll happen.
within reason of course ;)

18-16 ok

24-21ish ok too

I just say within reason

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh my god!! Finally someone did this.

Currently single and confused between two (the situation that's been discussed on here many times). But I really think I might have found someone...

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I been with my girl for a little over three years. I asked her to marry me, she said yes then 4 months later wants to call it off so we did. We are still together but I honestly don't know when I'll ask her again. She got overwhelmed with all the s**t that followed after the engagement. She said it was like we were just waiting to get married which wasn't going to be for two years and just letting the time we have now pass us by. So we just live day by day and enjoy the "NOW". If we find our way back to marriage great if not that's fine with me to. I just want to be happy idc if we don't get married. Although I have been having trouble tryna live in the now with out worrying this is all for nothing. I mean I honestly don't know if we will be together in the future just because she doesn't want to talk about it anymore. But we are doing good so I can't complain I'm happy most of the time.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just saying. Work and girls seems to never go well. The more you are around a person the more attractive they get.
It's too early to tell where I'll be with my career. She's still in school so it's just a temporary job for her (she's studying to be a nurse) and I'm looking to change stores. It's not like we're both going to be working together for 10 years lol.

My slogan before i had my daughter was "get there before the hair" lol.

Needless to say as bad as that was to say before-- its terrible now lol.

Kids will be kids...
HAHA :rolf:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I been with my girl for a little over three years. I asked her to marry me, she said yes then 4 months later wants to call it off so we did. We are still together but I honestly don't know when I'll ask her again. She got overwhelmed with all the s*** that followed after the engagement. She said it was like we were just waiting to get married which wasn't going to be for two years and just letting the time we have now pass us by. So we just live day by day and enjoy the "NOW". If we find our way back to marriage great if not that's fine with me to. I just want to be happy idc if we don't get married. Although I have been having trouble tryna live in the now with out worrying this is all for nothing. I mean I honestly don't know if we will be together in the future just because she doesn't want to talk about it anymore. But we are doing good so I can't complain I'm happy most of the time.
Good! I don't understand what the rush is for getting married these days...