What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Had an old schoolmate pass away five days ago, went out drinking with a couple of his siblings and friends last night. Definitely not making it to the shop today.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had an old schoolmate pass away five days ago, went out drinking with a couple of his siblings and friends last night. Definitely not making it to the shop today.
Sorry for your loss man. I had a friend of mine who I hadn't spoken for a few years, then we recently got in touch a few months ago, pass away in a car accident last week. He was a crummy kid in HS but really turned his life around, became a firefighter, had 3 kids (3rd is only 5 mos old) and a girlfriend. He was ejected from his car. No seat belt....

On an uplifting note, sold my ID injectors locally today, hopefully selling the RSX-S OEM low wing, then weekly car show, and dinner with friend zone and my housemate

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Not to sound mean, but you would think a first responder of any sort would know to wear a seat belt.
Sorry for your loss man. I had a friend of mine who I hadn't spoken for a few years, then we recently got in touch a few months ago, pass away in a car accident last week. He was a crummy kid in HS but really turned his life around, became a firefighter, had 3 kids (3rd is only 5 mos old) and a girlfriend. He was ejected from his car. No seat belt....

On an uplifting note, sold my ID injectors locally today, hopefully selling the RSX-S OEM low wing, then weekly car show, and dinner with friend zone and my housemate
He did the same thing, he was a couple years older than me but we went to a really small elementary/middle (k-8) so at some point you were friends and hung out with everyone. He wasn't doing great for a few years but went into the army and turned bad s**t into good s**t (as far as I know), had a baby not too long ago either. He was doing some s**t, fell asleep and never woke up. He is not the first one to do that out of my old classmates, which pisses me off because they know that s**t can/will kill you and at the very least ruin your life.

http://www.yakimaherald.com/obituaries/steven-wade-sterling-jr/article_e0495360-2f39-11e5-8800-f7c7ece3477e.html

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for your loss bro.

Found out tonight that my sister is selling dope again. For those of you who don't know, she was arrested by US marshals a while back for federal drug trafficking (meth), and was sentenced to 15 years. She only served one somehow, and now she's on parole for the remaining 14. More like 13 now. So if (when) she gets caught she'll be locked up for the remainder of her sentence.

Not surprisingly, my parents have noticed a police cruiser circling their neighborhood more recently.

s**t is about to go down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Time to make her cut the s**t or get out.
No sense in dragging your parents down with you, as it sounds she lives in their home.

Almost had a run-in with a motorcyclist tonight
Douche blew a red light, left into my lane, then went 15mph
I'm coming at you at 45-60, don't signal for me to slow down, MOVE.

So Billy Badass did a quick wheelie when I went around
Hit him with the "yeah f**kin right b***h" face when he looked over, and kept going. Was hoping he'd say something at the next light but pulled an illegal u-turn and took off.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Woman in front of me was texting and driving on my way to work... saw her casually drift to the right and absolutely smoke the curb. I'm glad there wasn't a person standing there, it was probably 20-30 feet from a bus stop spot, though there was nobody there at the time anyways. BUT STILL.

Kind of reminds me of the woman I saw driving on the highway while applying makeup. Drove up next to her, made eye contact, and shook my head. She flipped me off and kept going. I kinda hope she got into a 1-car crash. :lol:

Work now as usual, then golf league tonight. Perfect day and I wish I was not stuck inside staring at a computer screen..

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got back to a couple leads
Nothing else to do
Might go look at a truck and mosey on through their more expensive part of the dealership now that it's completed

pantyraid

=^.^=
Woman in front of me was texting and driving on my way to work... saw her casually drift to the right and absolutely smoke the curb. I'm glad there wasn't a person standing there, it was probably 20-30 feet from a bus stop spot, though there was nobody there at the time anyways. BUT STILL.

Kind of reminds me of the woman I saw driving on the highway while applying makeup. Drove up next to her, made eye contact, and shook my head. She flipped me off and kept going. I kinda hope she got into a 1-car crash. :lol:

Work now as usual, then golf league tonight. Perfect day and I wish I was not stuck inside staring at a computer screen..
Haha one time I saw a guy going down the street on a scooter with no helmet using both of his hands (and both of his eyes) to d**k around with his phone (or I guess I could rephrase that to zero hands on the handlebars and zero eyes on the road)

It was quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen

If that guys still alive I'll eat my shoe

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looked at the future truck finally
Bullshitted about the Bentley GT3R in the other room
Ran some numbers
Might have walked out of there with a new client on my side too

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What vehicle are you looking at again, Alex? A Cadillac suv if I remember correctly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep, 2015/2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Had originally spec'd out a "Premium" trim but after talking with the guy today, it seems like the "Luxury" trim + a couple options may be the route I want to take. We'll see when the time comes though.

Black
Black interior
Probably captain chairs in the rear instead of the bench
Digital dash kinda like the S2000 but much more badass
Cameras on all sides + birds eye view
3D map
Heated & Cooled seats
Wireless phone charging on the center console
Secret compartment
5 USB ports in the center console in 3 areas
Big console storage
Decent glove box storage w/ electric open
Rear-seat entertainment (optional, want)
Hide-away side steps (optional, want)
22's (optional, want)
etc etc etc I already forgot some of the features.
Still hate the taillights though, would paint or tint/wrap the top half

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep, 2015/2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Had originally spec'd out a "Premium" trim but after talking with the guy today, it seems like the "Luxury" trim + a couple options may be the route I want to take. We'll see when the time comes though.

Black
Black interior
Probably captain chairs in the rear instead of the bench
Digital dash kinda like the S2000 but much more badass
Cameras on all sides + birds eye view
3D map
Heated & Cooled seats
Wireless phone charging on the center console
Secret compartment
5 USB ports in the center console in 3 areas
Big console storage
Decent glove box storage w/ electric open
Rear-seat entertainment (optional, want)
Hide-away side steps (optional, want)
22's (optional, want)
etc etc etc I already forgot some of the features.
Still hate the taillights though, would paint or tint/wrap the top half
Id say f**k the 22's. If you do it right you should be upgrading wheels and tires as soon as you drive it off of the lot...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Comes with 22's stock, I just want an optional style instead of the base style.

The truck would be getting 5% tint again and a clear wrap.
No aftermarket wheels/tires, no suspension changes (magnetic ride ftw), no motor changes, no aftermarket stereo equipment, etc.

It's already expensive enough before changing stuff lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
At least you have a secret compartment to hide... you know... things.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Time to make her cut the s**t or get out.
No sense in dragging your parents down with you, as it sounds she lives in their home.
^^^This.

I know she has kids. Try and talk some sense into her

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^This.

I know she has kids. Try and talk some sense into her
Man I've tried everything from the "you're better than this" approach, to the "I f**king hate you for what you've put our family through" approach.

Not sure what to do at this point. I really wish my father would step in and kick her ass to the curb, give her some kind of ultimatum and stick to it.