Wasn't worth it between the stress, getting sick from lack of sleep, etc

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There it is!
Its true. You can still find time to get s**t done. And your adult body doesnt need 8-10 hours of sleep every night. Youd be surprised what your body can do off of 4 hours of sleep every night.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its true. You can still find time to get s**t done. And your adult body doesnt need 8-10 hours of sleep every night. Youd be surprised what your body can do off of 4 hours of sleep every night.
I'm super guilty of the 6-8 hours of sleep thing. I usually get 6 or 7, but I shoot for 8. Anything over 8 and I actually feel more tired :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm super guilty of the 6-8 hours of sleep thing. I usually get 6 or 7, but I shoot for 8. Anything over 8 and I actually feel more tired :lol:
Exactly. Ive been going to bed late and sleeping 8 hours and i feel terrible.

I need a job

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I survived another afternoon of trampoline jumping with the four girls. I just hope I sleep good tonight.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to dinner with one of our petitioners from North Dakota last night. Super cool dude!

He bought a bunch of weed at the dispensary but couldnt fly back with it so he gave it to me lol. Not sure what im supposed to do with it. s**t smells good though!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to dinner with one of our petitioners from North Dakota last night. Super cool dude!

He bought a bunch of weed at the dispensary but couldnt fly back with it so he gave it to me lol. Not sure what im supposed to do with it. s**t smells good though!
Smoke that s**t!