young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Burgers were delicious!

I'm surprised Chris isn't in here flexing the old man muscles comparing hours with Harv over there.

"You know son, back in my day we used to work 72 hours a day with no smoke breaks and only three saltine crackers to eat."

:lol:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha: :haha:

My husband works 12 to 16 hour days hauling biodiesel to construction sites filling all the counstruction pieces. It's a dirty/smelly job. Totally worth getting his CDL and hazmat for the money and free benefits.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
12 hour shifts making golf balls. Not a bad gig.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Burgers were delicious!

I'm surprised Chris isn't in here flexing the old man muscles comparing hours with Harv over there.

"You know son, back in my day we used to work 72 hours a day with no smoke breaks and only three saltine crackers to eat."

Ive worked a ton in my short life. Kinda enjoying this little break.

Got the shed jacked up and leveled out which ive needed to do for years. Mowed the grass. Got the boy pullin weeds. Sealed the deck on the trailer. Cleaned the grill so hopefully i can make burgers tonight.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta post pics of the burgers tonight ;)

I bet your girl is loving the all the honey do list work getting done.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta post pics of the burgers tonight ;)

I bet your girl is loving the all the honey do list work getting done.
I dont do s**t now dude. No money coming in so cant really do much besides clean. But i am cooking more which the kids enjoy.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Worked today, currently cutting up a picnic table, then gave to go get my fish tank water tested.

Harv_D_Johnson

Burgers were delicious!

Not complaining lol. Ive been wanting the over time. Just not looking forward to grinding for that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There use to be a Silver TT JDM Mach IV in Cincy. Dude also owned an orange riced out TT and a R32 GTR. Little Asian guy named Tyler.
I remember seeing those quite often. Lived on the east side or frequented there.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
3 months, 16-17hr days, 7 days a week with only 2 days off in that entire period after having to nearly quit to get those days off.
Never. Again. But the money wasn't bad.

Speaking of that job, was tempted to contact a girl I used to work with in Tally and also went on a rant about one of the guys there who drove me up the wall

Well, she contacted me today so we got to talking. Turns out they found that guy dead in his place a couple weeks ago.
Crazy how life works, be it thinking of that girl, she hits me up. Ranting about the s**t that guy would do, he dead.

But, stupid long day on the west coast done after only 90 minutes of sleep (if that) and back on the east coast about to go to the meet and see what's going on.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
3 months, 16-17hr days, 7 days a week with only 2 days off in that entire period after having to nearly quit to get those days off.
Never. Again. But the money wasn't bad.
I worked 100+ hour weeks for 11 years. You guys are all whiners