All Green Ek Hatch/Coupe Post it here!!!

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Heres mine, Willy has inspired me tho, that is clean as hell! soo jealous right now.
btw, its a JDM B20 P8R swap. matbe going to a t-28 soon. debating to spend more $$ on my car. Chicks hate it when ur car gets more attention than them. lol

Damn fine pics in the pages tho. Rock the CGP!:word:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someone needs to make a green lantern inspired civic

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really need to quit posting my pics on here. I jinx myself when i do... the story is as follows:

I read on this site about curb rash repair which i posted that i just got new wheels and hopefully dont have to do this. 4 days later, a city bus changes lanes and runs me off the road into a curb.

I just posted the pics above and last night. I meet this girl at starbucks and we goto dinner. She says 'Lets take my car" i return to pick up my car after Starbucks was closed and just went home. Today i goto look to find a huge dent over the rear wheels on the passenger quarter. I was WTF! the seam around the wheel well is fuct and now the insurance adjuster is coming out later this week.

But, every time I post to this site, some sort of damage occurs.

Now we all know insurance companies want to save money, The whole car is going to repainted CGP so thet everything matches. My cadillac went thru that s**t and the paint didnt match which is not going to happen again. Maybe ill slip the guy 100 bucks to make sure it gets done right.

f**kin great way to start a weekend! AND I didnt even get laid! :cussing:

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really need to quit posting my pics on here. I jinx myself when i do... the story is as follows:

I read on this site about curb rash repair which i posted that i just got new wheels and hopefully dont have to do this. 4 days later, a city bus changes lanes and runs me off the road into a curb.

I just posted the pics above and last night. I meet this girl at starbucks and we goto dinner. She says 'Lets take my car" i return to pick up my car after Starbucks was closed and just went home. Today i goto look to find a huge dent over the rear wheels on the passenger quarter. I was WTF! the seam around the wheel well is fuct and now the insurance adjuster is coming out later this week.

But, every time I post to this site, some sort of damage occurs.

Now we all know insurance companies want to save money, The whole car is going to repainted CGP so thet everything matches. My cadillac went thru that s**t and the paint didnt match which is not going to happen again. Maybe ill slip the guy 100 bucks to make sure it gets done right.

f**kin great way to start a weekend! AND I didnt even get laid! :cussing:
Dam that sucks man. Car looks pretty clean.

jonny mac

5+ Year Member
some new pics i took the other night. away to get coilovers, new brakes on the front, usdm number plate rear recess, ek9 steering wheel, floor mats and red carpet. and a few other nice mods :D

comments welcome

btw willy your turbo'd cam cover looks awesome in green

i'm just away to fit my new rocker cover tomoro hopefully. got a red one now to go with the green/red theme

SORRY TO PIC WHORE!! but i'm pleased with them as i took them myself :D

thanks
jonny.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks really nice as always jonny. Everytime you post pics you got something new goin on.