Harv's slow eh9 build

Harv_D_Johnson

Well the new switch didnt work. Motor and regulator are good. There's an under lying electrical issue, most likely from the door leaking.

On a good note found someone parting out a sedan with tan interior. So im picking up all four complete doors from that on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harv_D_Johnson

Went to get the doors turns out they were power so i only got one.

Gonna plug it in tomorrow if is works I'll pull the wiring out of it for my door since this new one has extreme rot

Harv_D_Johnson

Thanks to some friends the parts car is stripped

Harv_D_Johnson

Wow been awhile since ive been on here and forgot all about this.
So its gonna be a big update.

Ended up never building the civic. A guy i work with made and offer on the civic i couldnt turn down.
Picked up an 02 golf.

Sadly the venture into the vw world came to a crashing halt 3 weeks later

Was over working myself trying to remodel a house for me, my fiancé and stepson. Ended up falling asleep on my way to work one morning. Thankfully i was passed all the road work that was going on at the time.
Used some the insurance money to buy a rust free 86 camaro.

Head gasket blew on the way home. Had it towed the rest of the way. I replaced the head gaskets and couldnt get the valve lash right. Repair manuals and forums werent helpful. So i pushed it off to the side.

While all this was going on. A cousin of mine i had gotten back in touch with found out what i was going through and sold me his 99 teg sedan for almost nothing

A little info on the teg.
160,xxx miles
Gsr trans
Obd1 b18a1 recent rebuild
No rust
Other then the swap its untouched