Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
antenna, wiper nozzles, front bumper, its your choice

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think that the wiper looks pretty sweet but from what i seen most people put it there so if you wana be original then that wouldnt work

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
i think that the wiper looks pretty sweet but from what i seen most people put it there so if you wana be original then that wouldnt work
im gonna be original with it.... its coming out my antenna.... 8)

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
so ur not gonna have an antenna anymore?
i will, just a lil hole in it, all a nitrous purge line is is 3/16 steel brake like, and ive replaced honda antennas, so i know its not THAT hard.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slambed_civic said:
i will, just a lil hole in it, all a nitrous purge line is is 3/16 steel brake like, and ive replaced honda antennas, so i know its not THAT hard.
nice that will look bomb as hell with it coming out of there

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rick James said:
nice that will look bomb as hell with it coming out of there
i might just getta nitrous bottle just for purge, because i DONT wanna spray my s**t yet... i can getta setup pretty cheap.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slambed_civic said:
i might just getta nitrous bottle just for purge, because i DONT wanna spray my s**t yet... i can getta setup pretty cheap.
i know that would be kinda kool jjust for that.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
antenna sounds like a sweet idea and would maybe be original

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if youre at an intersection and theres a cop that would be the best time to purge it.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Melt said:
if youre at an intersection and theres a cop that would be the best time to purge it.
lmao. Yea melt. good idea. I bet he'll pull you over just to tell you how cool you are!

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
antenna sounds like a sweet idea and would maybe be original
yes, so dont take it! ive never seen it before.... i do have a video of a 03 cobra with the purge coming out on each side of the car right in the center of the cobra emblem... its pretty sick

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
lmao. Yea melt. good idea. I bet he'll pull you over just to tell you how cool you are!
atcually, he cant really do anything unless its hooked up to you intake....

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
slambed_civic said:
yes, so dont take it! ive never seen it before.... i do have a video of a 03 cobra with the purge coming out on each side of the car right in the center of the cobra emblem... its pretty sick
you won't have to worry about me taking your idea, i have no plans on ever getting a nitrous kit, ever.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i've seen little purge nozzles mounted pointing up on the front bumper in front of the headlights... that looked damn dope.. especially at night

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slambed_civic said:
atcually, he cant really do anything unless its hooked up to you intake....
I think it depends on what state you are in doesn't it? I think it would be kinda gay just to have nitrous hooked up to purge if its not functional. Yeah it would look cool but I think its like one of those fake front mount intercoolers or big fat bolt-on exhaust tips that people get.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a friend of mine hooked up a blue LED right next to his purge outlet, and when he purges its blue... its sweet as s**t.

HoNdAtEc2042

Look what i can do!!!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when i installed a purge kit on my boy's car, i got one of those Y fittings and ran 2 lines, one to the vent on each of his z3 fenders.