¿wiring Help? Crx Dx

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I REALLY NEED HELP. CRX DX to B16A1 Wiring Harness!!!!!!!!! and VTech!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I think i have to atempt it on my own. so i need baby instructions on how to. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can Someone Draw Me A Pic In Paint Or Something?? I Need Extensive Details!!!

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
run a couple wires...its not as hard as you are making it out to be

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
47. Wiring- this is the easiest / hardest part of the swap. This really takes patients and you have to be careful. First things first if your ecu came with the old connectors being cut off I would practice on removing the pins, I bought a kit from radio shack for 5 bucks it looked like dentist tools, after 30 minutes of practice I had it down. You have three plugs a,b,c first you are going to take the wire you designated for vtec use a but connector and connect it to one of the pins that you made, you are going to add this pin to plug A in slot 8(a8). now for the rest of the wires look at plug a as your guide so you know what direction to look at the plug and how to count the slot etc.. Now find the C plug, and count to the 8th connector(c8), get another butt connector and connect it to another pin that you pulled out earlier to the wire you made for the 2nd o2 sensor and add the pin to the clip. Okay now take plug be and count to the 5th connector (b5) and you are going to give yourself a little slack and cut the wire, put a cap on the wire engine side of the wire, you will no longer use this wire, Use a butt connector and and crimp the wire that you added for the vtec pressure sensor and connect them together. And last but not least. find pin b19, cut it like you did b5 and cap off the engine side of the wire, then use a butt connector and crimp the knock sensor wire that you ran.