~ô~ô~My car is back on the road again------>>>LOTS OF PICTURES!

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im diggin the whipp man, what kind of front lip is that, never seen it bfore.
it's a 96-98 Spoon CF lip....custom fitted it to fit a 99-00 front

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
more pics! man cant get enough :D

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG! That is the dopest coupe ive seen lately. love the interior. To much to list about what i love. Thats alot a cash that i wouldve spent as well, well worth it. What cluster is that?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
winter wheels...

looks good.
i mean like really, really good

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow you sir have a beautiful civic..
thanks for the love sir ;)

more pics! man cant get enough :D
here's my photostream ---->>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/16055627@N07/

OMG! That is the dopest coupe ive seen lately. love the interior. To much to list about what i love. Thats alot a cash that i wouldve spent as well, well worth it. What cluster is that?
thanks you so much sir! took me almost 3 years to finish her and gathered all the parts I wanted....cluster is a EK9 Spoon Sports Cluster....

winter wheels...

looks good.
i mean like really, really good
thanks boss ;) i hardly see anyone rock prelude wheels.....i honestly love this OEM wheels :D

:word: cleannnnnnn in and out!

you must be pinoy with that jollibee pic you got there. lol
salamat pare!!!

born and raised in Pinas! ;)

Civic98Talon94

downshifting to 5th gear
5+ Year Member
what is the specs. on your car, which K-series did you use. Is it a stock motor, or is it built...where did you buy the motor from, and what swap parts did you use...and someone said your car was in hondatuning ?
If so, which issue... I really like you car...it looks clean...=)

i am building a 92 Cx hatch, with a 2005 k20a type-r, mtor and tranny swap...i ordered my swap from hmotorsonline and all my swap parts from hybrid-racing...i have about 99% of all the parts that i need to do this swap...so it won't be too long...and i'll have it on the road.

Check out my thread...if you haven't already done so...http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=179055

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i believe its May 2009 issue! check it hes on the top of the front cover you'll know its him when it says CIVIC REBIRTH! "and its weird to say, but Damn we missed you civic" haha! the editor writes that in his section

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
do you still have your CTR mirrors? from back in 2007 and what went wrong with the B series? car has come ALONG ways as i seen on your stream!

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks great...
thanks bro ;)

what is the specs. on your car, which K-series did you use. Is it a stock motor, or is it built...where did you buy the motor from, and what swap parts did you use...and someone said your car was in hondatuning ?
If so, which issue... I really like you car...it looks clean...=)

i am building a 92 Cx hatch, with a 2005 k20a type-r, mtor and tranny swap...i ordered my swap from hmotorsonline and all my swap parts from hybrid-racing...i have about 99% of all the parts that i need to do this swap...so it won't be too long...and i'll have it on the road.

Check out my thread...if you haven't already done so...http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=179055
it's a k20a ITR too from Hmotors....it's stock, it's an ITR plus it's so reliable than build motors....had it for 3 years now and still no problems whatso ever ;)

featured in importtuner magazine back in april last year.....but the pictures were taken back in 2008 before the current look....

goodluck with the build bro! :cool:

do you still have your CTR mirrors? from back in 2007 and what went wrong with the B series? car has come ALONG ways as i seen on your stream!
yup still have it...but im keeping it for feature plans....swapped the b-series on my 1990 EE wagon then sold it.......thanks bro!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know the lip is "baller" status, but it doesn't flow with the rest of the car to me. Doesn't mean that my opinion is the end all be all. its just my .02

BUT, never the less, sick sick sick car. I love the rest!!!!

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow makes me wish i was still doing up my coupe instead of a hatchback. AMAZING work and looks sick! love it!