Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive always not been a big fan of that magazine

the best is when they tested the nissan 350z

"the car is very loud when you hit the gas"
"the suspension is too stiff"

ITS A f**kin SPORTS CAR DUMBASSES! its not gonna have an airtight seal like a benz or ride like a caddy

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
werd! the STI was the same way.... i test drove one of those and the salesman told me not to thrash on it too hard and that it wasnt gonna be forgiving when you did. he said the suspension was very stiff and if there was a dime in the road you would feel it. i also heard a salesman at honda tell a customer that the S2000 was a lil stiffer out of first gear than the SI and its more a race car setup......uh....no s**t?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These guys (CR) only got 26 mpg out of a Civic hybrid.

How in the hell do you get only 26 mpg out of a Civic Hybrid? :wtf: I could beat the s**t out of my EX and get at least 26 mpg.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word i could boost my EX and prolly still get more than 26....s**t im pushin 42 at the moment

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I could stuff my Civic's trunk full of dead hookers and drive around with the parking brake on and still get at least 26 mpg. :rolf:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell i got 25 mpg in my integra doing 90+ and having my mountain bikes on the rack in back ... and they are mounted sideways so thats all wind resistance right there

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
I could stuff my Civic's trunk full of dead hookers and drive around with the parking brake on and still get at least 26 mpg. :rolf:

:rolf:

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like Ed Wallace has photochoped hair and eyebrows...he was probably hairless before that.

And yea, consumer reports blows. Sports cars have stiff suspsension and no luggace space? Next thing your gonna tell me that trucks get bad gas mileage and minivans have bad acceleration :roll:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going-West said:
And yea, consumer reports blows. Sports cars have stiff suspsension and no luggace space? Next thing your gonna tell me that trucks get bad gas mileage and minivans have bad acceleration :roll:
:haha: :haha: :haha: