0 offset on the crx..PROBLEMS

EG HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just got some drag dr20s with a 0 offset..i thought they were going to be ok but i was wrong..like always..i new they might rub a little but not as much as they are..im lowered only about 1.75" and the rims r 15' with 195/50/15 ..they rub alot more on the back then the front..is there any way i can get rid of the rubbing? i thought maybe getting some kyb agx and put them on a stiff setting...i really need some help..thanks

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
post some pics

and roll the fenders so they dont rub

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you HAVE to roll the fenders.

should have searched before getting them.

EG HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres the pics..first pic the how far the tire sticks past the back wheel well..

EG HB

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love it myself..not to many people have it so im fine with it

BIGODUB

bigodub
5+ Year Member
i have some o offset sportmax rims on my car. i rolled the fenders front and back and they still rubbed. i had my koni on all the way stiff and when i hit a dip the stiffness=slow rebound, keeps the body rubbing on the tire longer because it will still squat but move slow. if you want stiff you need some cheap ass coil overs with 500+ rating and raise the car. but i just got 195/45/15 and everything cleared.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
run some positive camber and roll the fenders and you should be okay... personally i would send them back and get the correct offset.