00 Civic modified set up for air ride $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedeschi193

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in the pic i dont have the lambo hinges on it anymore also it has black headlight and new z3 fenders, i did a rear disc brake conversion but the brake lines need hooked up and the hood and fenders are black primered, theirs a lot to list so if you have any questions email me

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u want to sell it u might wanna take the time to put up a mod list...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much did it run you to do air?

Tedeschi193

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much did it run you to do air?
it cost me atleast 2500$ its a lot of work trying to get everything air tight, ive been upgrading the air fittings over the years so when i got home from the marines i lowered it 2.5'' so i could replace the air cylinders. i have 2 brand new cylinders for the front and four used ones. they are rebuildable, i go to a hydraulic store to get my seals and fittings. it has 1/2 air valves in the front and 3/8 in the back. everything is hooked up. u just gotta put in the air cylinders when your ready to use it.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Enough bullshit or infractions get handed out. He is trying to sell his car. If you don't have anything useful to say, then stay out of the thread.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Enough bullshit or infractions get handed out. He is trying to sell his car. If you don't have anything useful to say, then stay out of the thread.
i had a legit question!!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
even though its not the look i would go for. i do kinda like lambo doors now that less people want them and they do stand out. Could also help when people cant park in their spot lol Im so jealous it has air ride. i would kill for that!!!! even though i would never raise it!

LowNSlow I have seen air ride kits for around 1200 to 1800

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
even though its not the look i would go for. i do kinda like lambo doors now that less people want them and they do stand out. Could also help when people cant park in their spot lol Im so jealous it has air ride. i would kill for that!!!! even though i would never raise it!

LowNSlow I have seen air ride kits for around 1200 to 1800
I can get it for far less, and better install. I was just curious as to what he paid due to asking price.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much far less??? i may just be interested. I like saying im not on bags though lol my car says differently

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much far less??? i may just be interested. I like saying im not on bags though lol my car says differently
This discount isn't shared. It's a group of friends w/ shop owner discount.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah i thought you knew a site or something. that makes sense. i got the same deal with much of my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.