00 CIVIC New Lo0k!!!

paulx022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
like carbon fiber.. that hood is gay IMO

lethalmilkshake

It actually looks a lot better with the CF hood. What's under the hood?

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That a fan of the hood an I think it needs a new grill. Just looks way too awkward without it.

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
looks good to me i also like the cf hood theres only one thang im not likeing. which is th EK SQUAD sticker. well I like it but just not where its at need to be some where else on the car....and i also would like to see what under the hood ;)

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not feeling the wheels at all, hood is .... rice, unless u have a twin turbos

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Meh. Slightly more atractive then stock, or less, idk. I suppose the lip would be the only thing i like, more so if it was painted.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the stickers are killing it, and the hood looks horrible cause we all know you are rocking a single cam with a intake, no need for all those vents and louvers

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no stickers, red lip on rims, oem style carbon fiber hood, black housed headlights..
id like to see that

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont mind the rims, but seems like the car should be lower. and of course not to the hood and stickers at the weird spots.

Ej6

It looks good bro. If u like it thats the only thing that matters. Go different from the crowd. It looks good bro

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh not feeling it. ^^different isnt always good on a pro-jdm site

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where are the pictures from the back? you love the front to much, and pics of the inside of the bay

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe its not that we like stock, but instead we like clean and simple?? hmm that sounds pretty good too. And if you would look at his car, its almost all stock, therefore your point has nothing to do with this

EkTunerkid

is Go0d to be Very different!!! most people all they do is lower the civic put on a lip and yes yes buy spo0n sports replica rims and next thing u know they calling them self JDM King

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im not feeling the blue lip on the rims, something doesnt feel right. I like the colors of the red bull can, if you notice the colors there are 50% grey, and 50% blue. and the red servers a good contrast between them. There is not enough blue on your car to make it flow well together. The EK sticker helps, but very little. Its position is awkward because it does not align with anything, its random as well. same thing with the red illest sticker. the hood, based on COLOR only, is good, the dark and greys and contrast is very good. the style and what you are packing under the hood is a different story...