00 CIVIC SI (turbo) CLEAN TITLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmy00si

IM SELLING MY 2000 HONDA CIVIC SI. TURBO... IT IS A GREAT RUNNING CAR LOTS OF LOOKS IN THIS CAR. EVERYONES TELLING ME NOT TO SALE BUT ITS A NEED BE FOR PERSONAL REASONS SO ITS BACK FORSALE...

PLEASE NO BASHING OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS JUST DONT POST IF NOTHING GOOD TO SAY... IF U HAVE GOOD TO SAY PLEASE POST... OR BUMP IF U LOOKED AT THE PAGE ...THANKS NOW FOR THE CAR....

MOTOR: LESS THEN 60XXX MILES ON MOTOR

GSR BLOCK (MILD BUILD)
B16A2 HEAD OFF THE SI MOTOR
B16 TRANS.
STAGE 4 ACT CLUTCH
FINDANZA 8LBS FLYWHEEL
BLOX INTAKE MANIFOLD
BLOX LOG STYLE TURBO MANI.
T3/T4 TURBO (GARRETT TURBO)
CUSTOM TURBO PIPING
JDM PASSWORD INTERCOOLER (BLACK)
TIAL WASTEGATE
FLR BOV
GOLDEN EAGLE OIL SANDWICH PLATE ADAPTER
GOLDEN EAGLE VACUUM BUSTER
MANUAL BOOST CONTROLLER
DOWN PIPE TO APEXI EXHUAST SYSTEM
FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR AND GAUGE
460 INJECTORS
WALBORO 255 FUEL PUMP
P28 SOCKETED & CHIPPED
TUNED ON NEPTUNE BY MODIFIED BY KC

EXTERIOR:

JDM BLACK HOUSING HEADLIGHTS
GOLD KEVLAR HOOD (LIKE CARBON FIBER) AROUND $1200 HOOD
SKUNK2 SUSPENSION COIL OVERS ALL AROUND
APEXI EXHUAST
DRAG DR20 15" RIMS
NEOGEN TIRES
TINTED WINDOWS NOT SURE WHAT PERCENT

INTERIOR:

BASICALLY STOCK EXCEPT RACINGS SEATS IN FRONT
SI SEATS IN BACK
STOCK HEAD UNIT
STOCK SI GAUGE CLUSTER
4PT HARNESSS D/S & P/S
3 PILLAR GAUGE POD
OIL PRESSURE GUAGE
BOOST GAUGE
AEM WIDE BAND AIR/FUEL RATIO GAUGE
STOCK OEM FLOORMATS
JDM TYPE R SHIFT BOOT
SKUNK2 SHIFT KNOB

THE BAD: AND AS WE ALL KNOW NO CAR IS PERFECT..

NO A/C WAS DELETED FOR TURBO SETUP HAVE ALL COMPONENTS IF WANTED..
NO P/W STEERING WAS ALSO DELETED
DRIVER SEAT IS RIPPED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF SEAT
THE HEATER BLOWER MOTOR JUST WENT OUT HAVE NEW ONE JUST HAVE NOT REPLACED IT YET.(BEEN BUSY)
TINT ON D/S AND P/S WINDOW IS STARTING TO PEEL A LIL BEEN TINTED FOR 3 YRS NOW NEED REPLACED FROM THE UP AND DOWN USE OF WINDOWS.
HAS STEELIES IN THE FRONT CUZ NEEDS NEW TIRES FOR THE FRONT HAVENT GOT THEM YET BUT I DO HAVE THE OTHER RIMS.
REAR BUMPER SMALL CRACK ON P/S

OTHER THEN THAT CAR IS BEAUTIFUL =)
THIS IS A GREAT CAR FOR DAILY DRIVEN AND FUN. THE CAR HAS HAD OIL CHANGES EVERY 3K MILES AND HAS BEEN VERY WELL MAINTAINED....

ASKING $7500 OBO

ALWAYS TAKING OFFERS......

CONTACT ME @ (316) 519- 6901 -AARON-
OR
EMAIL ME @ MONTIA.ROBBINS@YAHOO.COM

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
glws i dont think anyone is gonna give you 7k tho imo i see the same down here in boston for 4k maybe better

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
glws i dont think anyone is gonna give you 7k tho imo i see the same down here in boston for 4k maybe better
You must live where people don't know what they got.

7k+ sounds plenty reasonable considering how these cars have held their value. I paid 3400 for mine stock but I got a hell of a deal from someone who didn't know what they had.

6-7 sounds plenty reasonable, maybe want to spend the money on new tires, might sell faster. Any car that ain't completely prepare to be lowballed though.

codyllee

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What's up with the front end?! Looks pretty beat up...

luvmy00si

well i know what i have lol and for whats done i think is reasonable and being an SI. so if u dont like it dont bother to post or look at it lol... and for running a 13.00 on 5lbs and street tires not bad i would say.. but i guess if i ever need a cheap car i should look in boston i guess. thanks for posting though.

luvmy00si

You must live where people don't know what they got.

7k+ sounds plenty reasonable considering how these cars have held their value. I paid 3400 for mine stock but I got a hell of a deal from someone who didn't know what they had.

6-7 sounds plenty reasonable, maybe want to spend the money on new tires, might sell faster. Any car that ain't completely prepare to be lowballed though.
and thanks man and i actually am ordering the tires friday and i know that obv will look better lol..

luvmy00si

What's up with the front end?! Looks pretty beat up...
actually its not beat up at all its been sitting cuz i have a suspended DL (the reason im selling) and i just havent spent time on it the drivers side has a zip tie holding that side up cuz lost the bolt. but this weekend im going to be re lining the front end up and will take more pics. and the front bumper was recently painted about a month ago....

spoon egg

Teeth Doctor
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seen this car when i went to go visit Wichita, i think i saw it at KID running at the track. Pretty clean, bump glws

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great, quick car that still has room for improvement, a little tlc and that baby will shiiinnee...btw that white civic in the background looks seeexxxxxyyyy .

bump for you

luvmy00si

yea thats the car i sold my roommate in the back ground was my dd lol.. and yea i did run at KID prob had different hood at that time prob was the oem carbon fiber instead of the kevlar haha..

darksolderx

5+ Year Member
lol well i paid 4500 for my 00 si with tons of suspension work and a motor with about 100k on it stock b16 rebuilt after turbo blew it and i assume since you get turbo you obviously hauled as in the car putting wear and tear into it doubt you gota turbo to save gas mileage lol but thats just my opinion OTHERWISE nice em1 and glws if i were you id ask 5.5k sounds fair to me even my ex a year or 2 ago completely stock with 113k mileage was selling for that at most honda said they give me 2k i laughed at them and left

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good luck with the sale bump for you

luvmy00si

lol well i paid 4500 for my 00 si with tons of suspension work and a motor with about 100k on it stock b16 rebuilt after turbo blew it and i assume since you get turbo you obviously hauled as in the car putting wear and tear into it doubt you gota turbo to save gas mileage lol but thats just my opinion OTHERWISE nice em1 and glws if i were you id ask 5.5k sounds fair to me even my ex a year or 2 ago completely stock with 113k mileage was selling for that at most honda said they give me 2k i laughed at them and left
Well anytime u take a car to a dealer ur never going to get a good amount lol. And it's not all that bad on gas at all but I don't have the stock b16 and the bottom end is built not stock and turboed cuz that's the route I wanted to go with this car and was mainly for the track and ofcourse ur going to haul at the track lol it's a fun car to drive if I didn't have to sale I wouldn't lol. But thanks for the post..

Status
Not open for further replies.