'00 EBP EM1 - Newest project

Jmiller404

Jus sat here and went through the whole post while in class lol gotta say its a sweet ride, feelin like hunting down an EM1 today haha

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha thanks man. you should wait and buy my EM1 ;) haha.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I'm parting out my car and selling it stock with the tucked bay, gsr seats, intake header and exhaust for 6k$ here in a bit :P

Sweet-N-Sour

5+ Year Member
damn i could of bought that rear lip, but you never reply to my PM. OH well i'll just put on my mugen replica valence/splats.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, my bad. I thought I replied and I never got a reply back from you haha. mah bad >_<

Sweet-N-Sour

5+ Year Member
Damn, my bad. I thought I replied and I never got a reply back from you haha. mah bad >_<
oh well if it dosen't sell hit me back up, also i'll like to take those clear sidemarker and pate plugs and off your hands. Any pic of those item .PM me prices shipped to 93701.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What car is your daily now? You plan on keeping the silver coupe?

00CivicSiB16A2

Looking good man, I'll be starting to do some work on my EM1 here soon as well. I'll have to get a post up once I do. If anyone's got any rear coilovers for sale pm me

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you and dan will look cute with your little miatas haha. do you have a thread for the miata if so pm it to me

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car nowadays. Stripped of its glory. Still making EM1's look good though, even though it has Miata wheels and holes everywhere.

Someone buy it...5500$. Still has everything you see here other than the wheels and tools on the floor! lol They aren't included haha.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha yeah they don't look too bad.

Angel, all your parts will be off the car tomorrow, sorry I had to source some stock LCA's, I thought I had them but I didn't lol. I'll be swapping it all and I will txt you when its all ready, and if your free we can meet up or you can stop by the warehouse to pick everything up. Sorry again it took so long lol.

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool just let me know and text me ur address to the warehouse