00-fbp-em1

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
this is what it looked like at the start of summer

this is what happened on the way back from the drag strip, semi tire blown out on interstate...

This is how it looks now

with new wheels now

and I just ordered some new racing seats, harness bar, harness's, and password fender washers... ill update pics when I get it all on...

Comments please

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like your sticker collection you got going on. Reppin Clubcivic ;)

Welcome. I love it.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty good..any plans on painting the front end?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not too shabby. diggin the bay.

the camo doesnt match anything though..

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
looks pretty good..any plans on painting the front end?
I plan on having the entire car re-painted,,, I'm still trying to figure out what else I want to do to the car before paint... Maybe a rear window visor, I also have a wingless trunk that I am going to have painted as well, in case I feel like switching it up from time to time... It will be spring time before I have it painted,

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
Its parked right now,,, I just started working on it again yesterday, Im finishing the engine bay, weld, grind, weld, grind, fiberglass, sand, fiberglass, sand, spot putty, sand.... its been a busy day, ill get pics up when i get it done, hopefully my hood dampers and my password washers will be here by the time i get it done..

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
awesome effort so far! lovin it, keep it up! sorry to see the semi tire damage. i actually got pulled over once for evading a re-tread blow out. The cop said i was driving erratically, but it was kinda hard to call me a liar with a huge chunk of re-tread was still in the middle of the road and people swerving around it at 75 mph! glwb:thumbs up

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
Quick update, I'll post pics when I get home. Can't post them from me phone. :( I got the hard stuff done, now I just need to spot putty a few places, sand real good, primer and paint. It may take a while before i can paint. It was over 70 degrees out yesterday, and today it's a high of 36. FML. I'll be out later with a heat gun and primer. I don't want some of the bare metal spots to start to rust.