RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill believe it when i see it...

Hope u prove me wrong...

00Civicvirs

jdm front clip of what??? an EK9 for your chassis to be upgraded, or a jdm front clip of a K series donor?

what's the point behind your not so usual combination of head and block?
well since our cars aren't really "ek" so to speak i really want to install the upgrades/parts needed to be called a true ek with the rhd conversion being last of course.. and i chose the unusual combination because of not really seeing too many people who have done it.. i believe being different is what sets everyone apart in the car "game" so to speak. if i have the opportunity to take the road less traveled i will. i like your car btw.. its coming out real nice. i really want to do a mini tuck also but dont know where to start. maybe if you can give me some tips id appreciate it. :D

also deciding on doing my side marker's today. but im really nervous though.. :(

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why are you spending money on a POS k-series and not re-align the car? God hardly any of the panels match up at all and the paint 'match' is horrid. I just see a ton of replica parts on this car..

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well since our cars aren't really "ek" so to speak i really want to install the upgrades/parts needed to be called a true ek with the rhd conversion being last of course.. and i chose the unusual combination because of not really seeing too many people who have done it.. i believe being different is what sets everyone apart in the car "game" so to speak. if i have the opportunity to take the road less traveled i will. i like your car btw.. its coming out real nice. i really want to do a mini tuck also but dont know where to start. maybe if you can give me some tips id appreciate it. :D

also deciding on doing my side marker's today. but im really nervous though.. :(
I get you and no offense but, the reason people don't usually mix that head and block is because pointless for the jdm accord and 06-08 tsx. Those two motors flow the same as a type s head, and they both have more aggressive cams. The early model tsx is the only one that would benefit from the head swap. The other downfall is that the tsx and jdm accord motors are expensive so you end up dumping tons of money into just the motor to be the same as a stock 06-08 tsx with less aggressive cams.

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the subtle M3ish trunk lip. Wonder if that would look good on my EJ8. I thought using a non airbag wheel in a airbag car was illegal in dirty Jersey...

Why are you spending money on a POS k-series and not re-align the car? God hardly any of the panels match up at all and the paint 'match' is horrid. I just see a ton of replica parts on this car..
Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't care if they were replica parts. My old 4dr had 90% Ebay replica stuff and I loved how it looked. Maybe thats what he can afford since he's saving for all this RHD K series stuff. I do agree bout the body work tho. But it also reminds me of a white crappy Nissan mini truck that was rusted but when you popped the hood it had a chromed out SR20DET.

Either way.. from a former 609 guy to a probable 201 guy... good luck with it!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thing will never get a k swap...

Im just sayin :what:
:word:

Not hatin, it's just that you're buying little ebay replica parts, but supposedly you're going to do one of the most expensive swaps in a honda..

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
like the way the car looks minus the colors not matching and the replica stuff but over all pretty good......NOW on the k swap im calling:bs: UNTILL you prove US wrong.

00Civicvirs

hey guys .. just wanted to post some updates i did so far.. k not too far in the future. i have been saving up for 10 months now and i want to do everything at once and the rite way.. please dont look at the fact that i have a REP front lip and comparing or making assumptions that i will do the same with the motor work because i most certainly am not. ive always loved hondas and always take car of my cars. when i had the DC5 type-s it was the best times of my life, never beat on my cars like most would at a young age. you can say i babied it. anyway i hope i will own one again but for now i love my civic.. then again this is my 4th civic =] all were 99-00's hatchbacks and this is my first 4dr, excluding my first car which was a 91 crx si when i was just 15.

since the last time i posted i picked up couple new parts and installed them. also tried something different with the rear cutout. the car is getting alittle rusty in some places so i will take some of the savings for the swap to do a complete body restore before it gets bad and repaint of course. i bought a full energy suspension bushing kit (master set) which i will install soon hopefully. anyway here are some new pictures

Earlier stage

with my buddy's all motor GSR hatch

Pre-Meet

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not feeling the hood at all but other than that its not too shabby

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up any parts or has it just been a big savings plan?

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cars looking good. Post a part list so we know what the motor is looking like.

00Civicvirs

I like the subtle M3ish trunk lip. Wonder if that would look good on my EJ8. I thought using a non airbag wheel in a airbag car was illegal in dirty Jersey...

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't care if they were replica parts. My old 4dr had 90% Ebay replica stuff and I loved how it looked. Maybe thats what he can afford since he's saving for all this RHD K series stuff. I do agree bout the body work tho. But it also reminds me of a white crappy Nissan mini truck that was rusted but when you popped the hood it had a chromed out SR20DET.

Either way.. from a former 609 guy to a probable 201 guy... good luck with it!
i have talked to my cousin who is a cop and asked him before installed and he said its only for inspection purposes. luckily i havnt been pulled over for a while (knock on wood)