00si w/b18c reving problem

Jdm18c00si

i did a b18 swap on my 00 civic si... fianlly i start up the motor and it idle fines... when i try reving it... it only goes up to 2k rpm and idle up and down... my tech told me it might be the fuel pressure, map sensor, or something else... anyone might kno wat might cause this? plz help

RonJ

Banned
Any CEL codes?

Do have the correct ECU?

Have you checked for swapped sensor connectors?

Jdm18c00si

im using a OBD1 ecu.. the check engine light is on and when they want to find out wat it pull up... its says error.. at honda-tech theres alot of guys are helping me out too.. they theres a few runs into this problem and say it might be the map sensor and the TPS is connected wrong....

RonJ

Banned
im using a OBD1 ecu.. the check engine light is on and when they want to find out wat it pull up... its says error.. at honda-tech theres alot of guys are helping me out too.. they theres a few runs into this problem and say it might be the map sensor and the TPS is connected wrong....
With the OBDI ECU, you can no longer pull CEL codes by hooking up a scan tool to the data link connector near the hood release lever. To pull the CEL codes, jump the 2P service connector above the ECU, which is behind the passenger kick panel. Click the CEL link in my signature.