01-03 tails on 04o.0

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got bored and while my other tails are being blacked out I took a pic of my replacement ones.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Uhhhh...... Okay?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
01-03 taillights look way better than 04-05 anyways. Keep those and scrap the blacked out ones.

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, funny how people always want what others have

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kindda strange I have so much + feedback on these tails when it seems like everyone always wants to switch to 04 tails. Either way positive feedback is always nice.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bronco's couldn't stop Larry Johnson.....sad the Cats held him to 2 yards on 7 carries and spanked the Chiefs like a red headed step child in the middle of K-mart!!!

:D

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bronco's couldn't stop Larry Johnson.....sad the Cats held him to 2 yards on 7 carries and spanked the Chiefs like a red headed step child in the middle of K-mart!!!

:D
everyone hates on my bronco's, but that's ok compared to a lot of other teams in the league they are doing pretty damn well. They have one of the best quarter back to receiver connections Culter and Marshall and some of the highest scoring games in the league courtesy of jay cutler. Don't hate see you at the bowl :d

oh and I will actually come out and admit it I think carolina and tenn have a really good chance at the super bowl this year, but I think denver could also be a fly from behind team just as long as san diego keeps f**king up.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everyone hates on my bronco's, but that's ok compared to a lot of other teams in the league they are doing pretty damn well. They have one of the best quarter back to receiver connections Culter and Marshall and some of the highest scoring games in the league courtesy of jay cutler. Don't hate see you at the bowl :d

oh and I will actually come out and admit it I think carolina and tenn have a really good chance at the super bowl this year, but I think denver could also be a fly from behind team just as long as san diego keeps f**king up.
Delhomme to Smith FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!