01-03 who wants to trade front ends with me?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to trade front ends... Required in trade is bumper, head lights, and fenders. I'm getting tired of my front end. Also, I need to know if the 01-03 head lights are 9006? Cause I have a hid kit in my lights for 9006 and not ready to give that up for the conversion.

Edit: I need the hood too. Also, comes with OEM 04 fog lights, and 5000k Hid's.... so tak on 350 to the trade also for these goodies, although they can be removed from the trade.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
front end conversion.... I'd trade you... but I think the 04-05 looks girly. lol.

good luck though. Are you sure you don't need to trade hoods too?

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yea! Need hood also... lol. DAMN IT! Ok... tak 300 for the hid kit on and anyone who wants to do it, gots a a deal.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn I'm good. lol

you may want to edit your top post so people don't miss that you need the hood.

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good choice. I always like the 01-03 better.

03HCE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would just get some projectors, fenders, CF hood and a body kit... why trade?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
03HCE said:
I would just get some projectors, fenders, CF hood and a body kit... why trade?
trading is free... while everything you mentioned costs about 2 grand

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I want 04-05 tail lights.... either that or UKDM tails

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman, you'd definately have to address the front lip if you were to do this. The rest of the 04-05 is styled more aggresivly and you'd have this plain ass front facia going on....good luck tho'

jamescardenas07

JDM & Spoon Enthusiast
5+ Year Member
are you stupid? lolz... who in the fuking world would do it.. just blackout your headlights and get OEM fogs and youll fall in love again.. if u want something better OEM Lips kits.. I think the JDM Front chin looks better IMO.

you said you dont wantt o go thoroughtt he trouble of painting ur headlight hosings and now u wanna do a front end swap.. WTH lolz,.. thats gonna take a while and you gonn ahave to go to the body shop and s**t.. IMO Honda says the 04-05 is more areodynamic.. i think i heard that at TOV

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well.. I am blacking out the headlights monday maybe... and I've had oem fog lights for a long time now and They arn't working for me too much. Not likin them to much.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love james' blackout headlights. They are sweet. I would do the same thing with mine but I know i will mess up, I just know it... can't trust myself

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
well.. I am blacking out the headlights monday maybe... and I've had oem head lights for a long time now and They arn't working for me too much. Not likin them to much.
You mean fogs dude.

jamescardenas07

JDM & Spoon Enthusiast
5+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
I love james' blackout headlights. They are sweet. I would do the same thing with mine but I know i will mess up, I just know it... can't trust myself
justt ake your time.. dude im 16 and i can do it.. if you f**k up i dunno wat to day.. jsut follow the DIY in my cardomain page

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
well.. I am blacking out the headlights monday maybe... and I've had oem fog lights for a long time now and They arn't working for me too much. Not likin them to much.
That is why I am here. I can't trust you.

eddieisaricer

7thGenCivic.com Ambassadr
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blacking out headlights is one of the easiest mods to do on the car. i did two sets yesterday