01 civic...seats uncomfortable :(

gudoffer

5+ Year Member
Hi guys...

01 civic ex seats...uncomfortable after some period of use...

if i swap it with rsx seats...does that comfort beat its 01 stock civic ex comfort?

cause i heard rsx seats are bucket seats more sporty but maybe less comfort... *rsx leather seats

are they better then stock 01 civic ex seats?

thanks guys

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm no expert on seats, but people might need some more information before they can adequately answer your question. What are you looking for in terms of comfort? Lumbar support, softness/firmness, tighter more restrained feel/looser more free feel, etc...

What part of the 7th gen seats is uncomfortable to you?

gudoffer

5+ Year Member
just better then what it is now...

it gets very tiring driving more than 2 or 3 hours straight sitting on oem 01 civic ex seats...so was just wondering because i was looking to do rsx seat swap but i heard they might be more uncomfortable due to them being "bucket type" causing the seats to be less comfy and more sporty

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if i was in your seat no pun intended i would find myself a used rsx to sit in and find out exactly what they feel like before i dropped that much dough. you feel me.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I had back problems with my EM2. After about 25-30 minutes of riding in it, my lower back would hurt. Dont know why. I swapped them out for RSX leathers, and I made a 5 hour trip straight with no soreness in my back. This is not to say it will work for everyone, but it worked wonderfully for me. RSX seats are definitely going to be the first purchase I make for my new EM2.