01 to 04 front end conversion?

XxCivic98xX

5+ Year Member
Ok so i just got this 01 Ex yesterday and i was thinking that i realllyyy like the 04 front end and i was wondering if it was possible for me to convert my 01 front end to an 04 front end and how much it would cost and what i would need and stuff...that is....if its possible

civic0918

Registered VIP
im sure someone could do it. Some shops can do anything it may be a lil pricey though.

XxCivic98xX

5+ Year Member
Hah okay because im still in high school and i dont have that kind of money. so i guess ill have to keep my 01 front end :(

Brian13

5+ Year Member
I believe you need from an 04-05 civic: Hood, fenders, front bumber, grill and headlights. Everything should bolt right up. Someone with alittle more knowledge correct me if I'm wrong. As for price, it all depends on where you outsource the parts from. Ex: junk yard, dealership ect ect.

XxCivic98xX

5+ Year Member
ahh okay, thats wat i was thinking that i needed. But i live in a small town near Columbia SC. But i dont think that i would have a problem finding them in junkyards and part-outs because there are tons of them down here lol

frecht0deth

sounds like a project right there. i honestly like both front ends. altho the 04 front end looks alot more aggressive, the 02 front end looks like a sleeper. =)

XxCivic98xX

5+ Year Member
Yess!! man i lovee the 04 front end...its so nasty lookin. Im going to go to the part out near me and see if i cant scrounge me up some parts. Im almost positive that ill be able to find all the parts. Should be a fun little project tho. Me and some friends can do that in no time.....hopefully

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont know dude. Its pretty hard to find 7th gen parts in junkyards. Also, what color is your car?

XxCivic98xX

5+ Year Member
Well i guess that it would be worth a try. But im not sure on the exact color but it is a dark blue