02-03 vs. 04+ Civic Si's

sohfast97

Baked Up Some JDM Lights
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Guys,
I just bought a 2004 Si this past week and I hate the lighting. Does the 02-03 Civic Si's headlights and tailights fit the '04? Also I'm looking around for CTR engine parts and cannot find anything. I'm told to swap in a DC5 head so does anybody know where I can find this? Any help is appreciated. Oh yeah, if anybody has the TEIN S-Techs on their Si? How doers it ride?
Thanks
Jay

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not too familiar with 7th gen civics so i dont know if the lights will fit or not, i, pretty sure the 04 tails are diff than the older ones though, although the headlights do look similiar, i dont know someone else can help you im sure. as for the ctr engine parts, im sure some jdm websites will have them, but there are better aftermarket parts you could put in there other than just a stock part from japan. just imo

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yes.. for Si's the headlights and taillights are swappable.

The DC5 head is from the RSX - S and will result in 200hp. This can be found on Ebay or in junkyards. If you search hard enough i'm sure you'll be able to find some sites online as well.

i'm not sure about teins or the ctr parts.. but in general, for teins, i've never heard bad feedback for them... but I know a lot of people think they're overpriced and overrated. They'll give you a nice ride, and it'll upgrade your handling... but you could find a better deal with something else.

good luck.

PS - sorry, I just remembered something. Why do you want CTR engine parts? You do realize that the CTRs have a different engine.. right? They have the K20A, you have the K20A3. You can do a head swap... but it'd be extremely costly and probably not worth it.

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sohfast97 said:
Oh yeah, if anybody has the TEIN S-Techs on their Si? How doers it ride?
Thanks
Jay
I don't recommand it, had them for while and ditched it for good.
Yes, headlights and taillights will fit with some modifications on wiring harness.

Powershift

GOT TRICKS?? 5iO.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sohfast97 said:
Hey Guys,
I just bought a 2004 Si this past week and I hate the lighting. Does the 02-03 Civic Si's headlights and tailights fit the '04? Also I'm looking around for CTR engine parts and cannot find anything. I'm told to swap in a DC5 head so does anybody know where I can find this? Any help is appreciated. Oh yeah, if anybody has the TEIN S-Techs on their Si? How doers it ride?
Thanks
Jay
Good luck with ur new ride!!