02 ex

cspak01

Just bought this car last night. Thinking about just putting tint and some nice 17" 5 spoke wheels

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive got the same thing but w/o spoiler... keep her clean... and welcome? first post?

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice looking car what rim's you thinking of

cspak01

It does have 140k miles on it, paid 4g, and it was private. The guy just put new brakes, rotors and tires on it for me. Although when i was driving it home, after a while the right front tire was ticking like the rotor has a scratch in it or something, and when i would tap the brakes it would stop. I took the tire off checked the brake pads and rotors and dont see nothing wrong with them. Even when i spun the rotor with and without the wheel on it, didnt make any noise. It was definately per revolution though. I havent drove it since yet i took the wheel off, but it might still be making the noise. As for wheels just looking from that site maybe something like these http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findWheelDetail.do?dVeh=dVeh&bp=&tc=DRAD8&c=1&yr=2002&pc=46973&wd=17&rw=&vid=006735&rc=CASINT . I like the nice 5 spoke look, but not chrome or black.
Oh and the e-brake doesnt work.