04-05 coupe lip kit?

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn im loving that black civic with the silver lip. anybody know what kinda lip that is? please fill me in on this!!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's a '99-'00 JUN lip. I personally don't like it.... the fitment in the middle is one of my concerns. It does flow decently with the front bumper. Not sure how well it'd look with the rest of the car though.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Will they ever come out with a 04 civic JUN lip soon? cuz I really love that lip on the black civic...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm sure that in the coming months some other options will be out. There's a chance JUN will get a similar lip out, but we'll have to wait.

It's close enough, but you'd have to modify it to make it work out right.

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont see nothing wrong with the middle part of the lip. to me its just the outside part is kinda mest up. the way how it sticks out a tad bit. its a great looking lip IMO. i would modify it to make it fit.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The middle part of the lip sits too high. Compare these.

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe because the guy just put it on there with a shoe? its not bolted up onto the car yet. maybe thats why?

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Maybe it's glued on and the shoes are just making sure it won't fall off? I think NOFX is right, it doesn't fit perfectly. I think I might wait a few months and see if the newer JUN lip would come out. I probably would go with aero oem side and rear lip and JUN front lip and have them painted to silver just like that guy! :D It looks so tight on a black civic.

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea just save up and get the oem aero lip kit.

pchap

5+ Year Member
The kit on the first set of pics was an option at the stealership for 2K. Obviously for that price I didn't get it, but am seriously considering going back to the dealership for it because I have looked everywhere online, ebay, googled the hell out of it, etc. and only found it in a few places for relatively the same price after exorbitant shipping prices. Guess I'm waiting till Christmas for it.

2000SI&2005EX

5+ Year Member
I have this kit on my 05 EX....Just go to your local Honda dealer. It's all factory. Not cheap though!

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the honda dealer made you pay close to or over a grand didnt they? you coulda bought it for 880 bucks.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HATCHMAN82 said:
I Like The The Look But Will They Fit The Ep3
No, they will not.

ojay

7thgencivic.com dedicated
5+ Year Member
HATCHMAN82 said:
I Like The The Look But Will They Fit The Ep3
i know you're new and stuff, but lay off your stupid capslock for the love of ...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
message the seller... I'm sure they coudl give you more info. It does say, "WW Front Lip Kit" though.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No.. that's not a JUN lip.. I'm pretty sure they don't make one for the 01-03

04civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ojay said:
i know you're new and stuff, but lay off your stupid capslock for the love of ...
i know...LoL. its annoying.

charles_00Civic

CC'S Longest Running Noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the 99-00 lip kit fitd amazing. I put my jun on my buds civic haha
looked nice.