'04 Accord V6 Luxury with Rims & Tyres off an '09 Accord V6 Luxury

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure how I feel about the new rims.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The old rims were too small for that car, good choice

Alpine

5+ Year Member
Well...I only fitted these new rims not that long ago and a BUS hit the right rear end of the Accord and sideswiped it. The picture is too small and grainy to see extent of damage but there is also some damage to the right rear rim and bad scrape marks down the right rear side of the car. The car has already been quoted for repairs but it will be a brand new rear bumper, new right rear tail light, and the right rear rim will be replaced with a new one, and some minor bodywork repairs to the right side of the car. It'll be off the road for 5 days.

UPDATE:

Yesterday I drove past the panel body shop and while I was sitting at a red light I spotted our Accord inside being worked on. Here it is with the boot up and rear bumper off (can't really see from this picture but it looked a sorry sight!).

And earlier this afternoon I collected the Accord from the panel body shop. The repairs look good. While the car was in the shop with the rear bumper off, we got them to fit some new reverse parking sensors into the bumper we've been meaning to get fitted for months. All in, the car looks great and it's good to have it back after a week of driving around in a rented Toyota Corolla.