04 civic clutch issues

kyleisthestig

My clutch seems to be slipping but only in certain scenarios. When I bought the car it had no slipping that I was aware of. I've been driving it for a while and I recently noticed it was slipped a little after I taught my girlfriend to drive the car. She isn't the best, but I didn't think she was so bad that she would have burned up the clutch. On the drive home I was a little upset that the clutch was slipping, but it only happened if I put a lot of throttle, otherwise it didn't slip at all. I drive the car the next day and no slipping at all. a few days later the car starts to slip again. now it only slips on random occasions.

My question is, It has a hydraulic clutch system and the only thing that I can think of is that there is some air in the system that is occasionally causing issues. My plan is to bleed the system and hope for the best. I just can't find any information on a bleeder screw or how to bleed it if it's possible on this car. It's either that or I have a clutch that experiences clutch fade really easily, and should be replaced soon. It drives really well though with no slipping 8/10 times I drive it.