'04 Civic EX bolt pattern? Same as a 1995 Integra?

NSZteg

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm thinking about buying an 04-05 Civic EX, right now I own a 95 GSR that I have a set of SSR's for. Will the SSR rims bolt up to the Civic?

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NSZteg said:
I'm thinking about buying an 04-05 Civic EX, right now I own a 95 GSR that I have a set of SSR's for. Will the SSR rims bolt up to the Civic?
yeah they are still 4x100

NSZteg

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The bolt pattern of a 1999 Sentra is 4 x 100 also, but fat fives won't go on them because the middle of the hub sticks out really far, sticks out at least a full inch. Does the middle of the wheel hub stick out real far on 7G Civics?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if he has them on a honda already, they will botl righton

NSZteg

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
may I ask why are u considering 7th gen civic?
I think the 2 door's look great, particularly the 04-05's rather than the 01-03's. I only want a dark gray or magnesium metallic one, and it has to be manual. And it has to be an EX cuz it has all the options, as well as those sweet OEM wheels. I'd prefer a wing on it too. And I'm not going to be modding the engine at all, not even bolt-on's, I'd just like to be able to use these rims I have since I already own them.
I'm guessing the Koni yellows and Eibach Pro Kit I have on my 95 Integra won't go on an 04 Civic.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
NSZteg said:
I think the 2 door's look great, particularly the 04-05's rather than the 01-03's. I only want a dark gray or magnesium metallic one, and it has to be manual. And it has to be an EX cuz it has all the options, as well as those sweet OEM wheels. I'd prefer a wing on it too. And I'm not going to be modding the engine at all, not even bolt-on's, I'd just like to be able to use these rims I have since I already own them.
I'm guessing the Koni yellows and Eibach Pro Kit I have on my 95 Integra won't go on an 04 Civic.
Good excuse, get the whole package. It's a great DD. Can't wait to see pics. :thumbs up

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah as much as we talk s**t about our cars we still love them. its honestly a reliable car if you dotn screw with anything major, plus those darker metalic colors rock

good luck man!