05 Lowering spring on a 99?

ryuji99

I have looked around and tried to do some research but i was not able to find an answer.

I found a guy that is selling his tein lowering springs, hardly used, but they are for a 05 civic coupe. I have a 99 civic coupe. He said that the springs will fit any civic, i was wondering if this is true?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have looked around and tried to do some research but i was not able to find an answer.

I found a guy that is selling his tein lowering springs, hardly used, but they are for a 05 civic coupe. I have a 99 civic coupe. He said that the springs will fit any civic, i was wondering if this is true?
First place you should have looked was Tein's website. According to their chart and part numbers, the guy selling them is full of s**t. They have different ones for each generation of civic.

Spyro

5+ Year Member
First place you should have looked was Tein's website. According to their chart and part numbers, the guy selling them is full of s***. They have different ones for each generation of civic.
^^ Agreed

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
also considering the 6th generation had double wishbone suspension and 7th generation has MacPherson struts.