06- 17" wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

17x7" 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse wheels. EXCELLENT condition.

looking to get rid of these. first person with a good price gets them. retail value of $1100, looking to get about half or so. make some offers...

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry if the pics are not coming up. just check out the 06 oem eclipse 5 spoke alloy wheels.

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We're pretty lazy here. For a good sale, put up the pics.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
those wheels are "meh..." doubt you'll get what you're asking for.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah im trying to get a little more than half. their retail value is $1100 and $600 i can work with. i will lower the price to get a bite if nothing is thrown out.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
theres no way those rims retail value is $1100 - especially without tires

celtic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RiPPiN_iT said:
theres no way those rims retail value is $1100 - especially without tires

Have you ever priced out factory rims from the dealerships. They aren't cheap. I wouldn't doubt it and i honestly think its a fair price but you won't find much luck in this forum I doubt.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are pretty pricy. they are new oem factory wheels. the $1100 is from mitsubishi, not the dealer, the dealer wanted a few hundred more. but their value has stayed the same because they have been in boxes for awhile. they have about 1.5-2 miles give or take a few on them and in MINT condition too. $600 is a great price, but no one has use for them. first person to make an offer i can work with gets them. i will work some trades with cash, cash, but not just all trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.