[*06.23.07*] you know how i roll.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well here is 3 shots i took today of the 'somewhat' transformed interior. i have OEM manual door panels on the way (selling the fake ctrs) and im also going to be getting new seats hopefully next weekend so the red recaros will be for sale also soon enough. but that should take care of all the red in the car...

its becomming more and more functional each time i change the interior around also, haha. i removed the ctr cup holders and now my cup holders actually hold drinks, rofl. i dont smoke so im considering taking out the ashtray and lighter piece and just replacing it with the oem acc outlet. (but the lighter and ashtray unit is pretty rare on the usdm civics) but it also leave less rooms under the cup holders so i cant get tall drinks in there that good.

as for the pictures...

before

after

some of you might like the red betetr some might like the oem grey. to each is own. personally i was sick of the red and all the ctr parts i had were used. so the smallest lil blemish would stick out like an eyesore to me. everything i replaced the ctr parts over with were brand new. steering wheel, carpet, flootmats. the door panels on the way are brand new and the seats ill be getting are brand new. i will be more pleased with this interior then ever before. its super clean and yet super functional.

excuse the quality. im using a 2.8mp sony cyber shot i bought back in like 2000. i have to run an extension cord up the yard because the battery wont hold a charge.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so r u selleing the ashtray n lighter piece? n u selling the cupholders 2?

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i MIGHT selll the ashtray and lighter. yeah im going to be selling the ctr cup holders. ill be listing them soon in my for sale thread. keep your eyes peeled.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good - functional parts ftw :thumbs up

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i have the ashtray in my car... but i smoke

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great man, what kind of seats are you getting?

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car is a hatch.
map light is wired to the dome light.
im getting spoon buckets.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks really good. the only change i dont like is the steering wheel.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the seats and door panels kill it! ugh!! i cant wait till they are gone. yuck.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lovin the spoon cluster. dont mind the interior either way, both ways look nice

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
+1 on changing the steering wheel, bad move. Might as well get an APC cluster in place of the Spoon one. :oops: