06 civic si , how do I make it faster

Jlavyii

I have a stock civic si, how should I first start making it faster ? Super noob here :D what exactly are bolt ons &what should I start with to get this b**** faster. Let's say I make'okay' money

slowDB7

i would say to do some reading, come up with a list of what you think would be good and ask about if they are good choices

i would say intake, exhaust, get it tuned

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Get flash pro. Go from there. Find out what ultimately you want to do with it and build up on it

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Basic bolt-ons (intake, header, exhaust), plus K-Pro Flash + tune should net a decent amount of power and retain daily drivability with no problem. In the end, it's still a Civic, so it's not going to break off GT Mustangs/STi's unless you boost it and dump tons of money into it.

Jlavyii

Basic bolt-ons (intake, header, exhaust), plus K-Pro Flash + tune should net a decent amount of power and retain daily drivability with no problem. In the end, it's still a Civic, so it's not going to break off GT Mustangs/STi's unless you boost it and dump tons of money into it.
So what do you guys mean by getting it tuned ? Sorry I'm really new at all this

PearlHoney04

I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice post. I will keep visiting this post very often.