08 Civic: Dent

GhettoPuNKkiD

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys and gals:

I have a question relating to warranty. I just picked up a brand new 2010 Civix LX-S.. My roommate and I noticed a dent in the rear passenger door. I was wondering if this would be covered under warranty. I read the warranty booklet that came with the car and it said to contact the dealer if you notice any damage. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I know I didn't do anything to cause this and the paint doesn't even look scratched.
EDIT 2: It looks like the dent came from the inside out. I noticed a couple of grommets missing too from the liner on the wheel well... They are gonna get hell tomorrow from me.
FINAL EDIT (we hope): Went to the dealership this morning (05-24-2010), talked with the guy who sold me the car... he sent it into the service department, fixed the dent and the grommets and had the car washed...all for FREE... only took 9 hours, but i'm so much happier now.. i was stressing it would take days to fix..

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ummmm......well if the warranty booklet says to contact the dealership......I dont know, maybe give them a call? Do you know their number, or should we look that up for you?

GhettoPuNKkiD

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got the number, I bet they won't be able to help me until Monday at the earliest though... but we shall see!! Thanks!

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah..notify the dealer ASAP so that they know something is up, and dont think it happened a few days later, even if no one is there to look at it right then.

GhettoPuNKkiD

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah..notify the dealer ASAP so that they know something is up, and dont think it happened a few days later, even if no one is there to look at it right then.
I gave them a call right now and they dont have a voicemail system but first thing Monday morning, I will call again. Its kind of stressing me out.. but hopefully they'll do something about it!