08 Civic Si sedan

JaeKyung93

Just picked up my civic about a month ago, and so far im loving it. this car is completely stock, for now i'm just looking for a few minor upgrades keeping in mind i have a limited budget.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
i am new, but im trying my best to learn. so bare with me

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hids, fogs, debadge it, lower it, lip if it doesn't have 1. Those are the typical mods. Rain guards on ur doors, mudflaps.

barrett

Registered VIP
you're going to love your civic. I have one as well and it's awesome to drive. even in canadian winter.

-intake
-header
-exhaust
-HID
-foglights
-HFP front lip
-mugen replica side skirts
-mugen replica spoiler
-suspension
-keep OEM wheels and paint them

JaeKyung93

yea, i've been having so much fun driving this car! i already have the HID's, and that HFP lip makes the car look so much sharper.
as for the air intake, how would i decide between cold air and a short ram intake?

barrett

Registered VIP
lol depends who u ask. imo
CAI => higher end power, less heat soak, more chance of hydrolocking (only if you drive thru like 3ft of water)
SRI => more noise, more heat soak, lower end power

best bet is to use the OEM intake with a K&N drop in filter. best bang for the buck. doesn't looks as nice however. or there is the DIY cowl induction intake.

8thcivic.com has a lot more to offer on 8th gens then clubcivic.

this is how i'm rolling right now
i/h/e/flashpro/ep3 type r rims/buddyclub coilovers/HFP front lip/VIS mugen rr style carbon hood

barrett

Registered VIP
yep. just have to pay for the K&N drop in filter. apparently it gets some decent gains.

barrett

Registered VIP
haha there's some pretty ricey headlights and tail lights but its nice to see that its hard to find body kits for them.