08 exhausts advice

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont think you have to worry about it being obnoxious...i have yet to see a fart can on an 8th gen. but your best bet is to go on youtube and listen to vids of people's exhausts. thats how i picked mine

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
theres many exhausts that are obnoxious that are good brands. like skunk2 70mm..loud as hell!

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get skunk2 or just stick with oem

99CivicSiBrian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say Apexi WorldSport, although I've never heard one on the Si. I did have one on my old car and I loved it. Quality piece, never a sign of rust or anything, just a little weathering on the tip and muffler canister.
B

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Megan Racing M-OE
Apex'i WSII

Once you get your aftermarket exhaust, make sure you sell me your OEM muffler.

civic09si

5+ Year Member
im thinking about getting the LSD myself... they do sound sick.. but im not sure about the performance gains

Kjeldor

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks almost like the vibrant muffler. Might aswell spend a little extra cash and get the whole vibrant catback and u will prob gaint a little more with the whole catback instead of just the axle back. I saw that axle back on the display Si in the dealer and the tip is way too big for my taste.
Vibrant ftw :D

Magic420

5+ Year Member
After looking up the different exhaust systems on youtube and for the best quality sound which is mainly what I am looking to buy for besides the performance, I would go the the Greddy Ti C