08 FA5 & 07 Mini Cooper-S Mini Photoshoot...

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a little photoshoot with my 08 NHBP Civic SI Sedan, and a buddies 07 Mini Cooper-S... I started it out with my three vehicles, then we went out and found a few places to do the shoot. The bike is for sale btw... Heres the pics...

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Garage band. Tons of noise.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i almost bought a mini S, good stuff

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you really have to make a brand new post?? lol

looks good man!

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice shoot bro, does the civic hang with the Cooper?
According to MotorTrend, the Si should own the Cooper S outright . Like 0-60 in 6.3 vs 7.2. :what:

But what should a Mini owner expect? That's what they get for having a Frog motor.

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
According to MotorTrend, the Si should own the Cooper S outright . Like 0-60 in 6.3 vs 7.2. :what:

But what should a Mini owner expect? That's what they get for having a Frog motor.
Sorry, the Cooper S is faster than the Si... It has a turbocharged 1.6L 4-cyl. It puts out 172hp, and 177ft-lbs of torque. Although it has less hp than the Si, that extra torque, and the fact that it is lighter than the Si, gives it the advantage. When I ran him, both cars bone stock, he pulled and had about a car length on me. His is automatic, and I nailed every gear, neither of us spun off the stop. Aftere the Hondata I expect to beat him though.

As for the price on the bike here is the ad:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=126500

$6200 obo