08 NHBP Si

barrett

Registered VIP
That's nice he found your post lol. And yeah I'd get a 70$ tire for now that's what I run is Nitto neo gens and I love them
lol i also PM'd him about buying them a couple days ago as well. lol. but ya it is nice. i'm gonna get em.

do u autox at all on the neo gens?

02civiLX21

hey man nice si, i need to re-do my headliner i like the way yours turned out..i nfo/tips on how you got the headliner up and done?

barrett

Registered VIP
the pics make it look better then it is. i'd fine some good quality fabric, but not too heavy. i used 3M 77 Adhesive to stick the fabric to the headliner. I'm waiting to see how it will hold up to the heat of the summer. I've heard that it might fall off. cross my fingers it doesnt

barrett

Registered VIP
Rims are going in for a Teal powdercoat job monday, picked up a set of 215/45/r17 and a set of 215/40/r17 from Chris Gonzalez, ordered fog lights, and a skunk2 rear camber kit. my cf hood, and camber kit should be here in about 2-3 weeks, fog lights in a week or so. also, heard back from BuddyClub on my coils, they are almost done repairing them, just waiting for one or two missing pieces and they'll be on their way back. installed my intake last week sometime, wednesday i think. header is going in on the 16th.

i do believe that is all the new updates i have so far.

barrett

Registered VIP
I got 4 Goodyear Revspec rs-02 215/45/17 and 4 Maxridge S3 215/40/17 for $500 total :p guy i know gave me a crazy hook up. and i'm going to try to find something close to J's Racing Teal for the rims.

i'll take a rip after the header is on and post a vid. i'm still waiting for my buddy to get me the video from stock, with cat back, and with cat back + intake.

as soon as i get the vid's i'll post em.

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Them tires were soooo cheap lol. And they should turn out nice bro. I wanna see a pair of white rims on my whip haha maybe soon lol. But yeah I wanna hear the vtec lol. K20's are like the b16's with a super sexy crossover haha

barrett

Registered VIP
my buddy has a b16 with a powerchamber and a WS2 exhaust, his crossover is beastly. for a 4 cylinder anyway. ya those tires were dirt cheap, i couldn't pass them up.

white rims would look really nice on your ride. u thinking powdercoat or paint? and what kind of rims do u have?

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Powerchamber?? O.o what's that??? Lol and I'd like a powdercoat but that's $ and right now I have rota circuit 8's I may try to get some white rota slipstreams

barrett

Registered VIP
same buddy i was talking about just got slipstreams. there pretty nice, i like the style.

JDM power chamber intake? also referred to (at least around my area) as the "whale penis" intake. lol. here's a link to a pic of one
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://passwordjdm.com/images/Products/Password%20JDM%20Carbon%20Fiber%20PowerChamber%20Intake%20(EG%20EK%20Civic)%20Large.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ek9.org/forum/air-intake-exhaust/9391-password-jdm-carbon-fiber-powerchamber-intake.html&usg=___7CrM33fRvMNY5GNk5n3jLYR2_I=&h=426&w=640&sz=75&hl=en&start=3&zoom=1&tbnid=8HsrBtZuZspq2M:&tbnh=91&tbnw=137&ei=K5N6TaWuGsOKrgHIr8SICA&prev=/images?q=powerchamber&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&tbs=isch:1&um=1&itbs=1

around my area we found a place that does powdercoating nice and cheap =) and apparently do a really good job. its about 25-30 per rim

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
What color? Lol and now I got you I thought it was a header or something, once whales penis came up I knew hhahahaha.
But dang I may have to come up there for some powdercoating haha

barrett

Registered VIP
he has the carbon kevlar one. for rims i am hoping to get them teal.

if u do come up here we'll make a honda meet out of it lol. long drive for bpowdercoATING LOL

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Nice lol I want that one haha.

What state are you in? And heck yeah we will. My msd is going on in a week and I'm getting a refund for my headers imma order another set

barrett

Registered VIP
What brand of header are u getting?

I'm not really in a "state", I live up in the Great White North of Canada. lol. Southern Manitoba actually.

Updates!! Carbon hood, and rear camber kit should be in stock in 2-3 weeks. Also..... FLASHPRO has been ordered with income tax refund =) that as well should be in in 2-3 weeks =) header is going on tomorrow, and painting rims next week. found out fogs got shipped friday, so hopefully they'll be here sometime around the end of the week.

barrett

Registered VIP
Why DC again? I heard that they don't make much power at all. Mugen or almost anything would be better wouldn't it? Like a Vibrant J spec.

gotta love the north. all our stupid snow. but ya its pretty far.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just scrolled through 3 pages for nothing. If you can take pics of your parts, why can't you take pics of them installed?? I just wanna see the car!

=)

barrett

Registered VIP
ya there is quite a bit of chat on here. sorry for that. once i take more pics of things installed i'll update the first page with more pics. also, half of the stuff i don't have installed yet thats why i don't have pics of them installed, just sitting around. too cold outside to install in my driveway.

as for brands, i'd suggest vibrant, buddy club, greddy, skunk2 all for your header civicsoulja. they all make a good quality header some are more expensive then others but all better then DC.

my header got installed today! =) i took a video and some pics (that sound make u happy LowNSlow) lol. i'll post them after work

civicsoulja21

Registered VIP
Alright cool bro I'll check the headers out and you pics/vid lol. I tried putting in that msd and this damn bolt is blocking me from getting the distributor cap off. I am getting it all done tomorrow haha