09 Civic Lx

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nope, and that's exactly why I don't use spray paint on my car...
so if he took them to a paint shop it would be better? lol, if you know how to paint, spray paint can look like a professional did it. people spray paint their mud guards the OEM color and noone can tell its not OEM. my friend just spray painted his sub box rallye red and it looks great. so whats your problem?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so if he took them to a paint shop it would be better? lol, if you know how to paint, spray paint can look like a professional did it. people spray paint their mud guards the OEM color and noone can tell its not OEM. my friend just spray painted his sub box rallye red and it looks great. so whats your problem?
X2

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All that I said was that it looked better before he modded it. I disagree with doing cheap stuff like that to a brand new car.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i disagree with chrome on a new car :ohsnap:

depends on what you spray paint. if it was like the hood or roof or something i could understand. but not emblems. hell the stock chrome chips. and eventually will fade and crack off anyway

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think you should paint your calipers bright red next...

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All that I said was that it looked better before he modded it. I disagree with doing cheap stuff like that to a brand new car.
x2. Guess it's a new car thing??

Red emblems is far better than black... just make sure you got what it takes to be worthy of it and not just another ricer...

Guess I better paint my emblems black to fit in. :lol:

BLURRnAWAY

Elite Member
5+ Year Member
i just installed the lowering springs, ill take pics tomorrow when i get out of work, and as far as the spray paint goes on the emblems...thats all replaceable. now if it was the hood like they were saying then yea that is gay. but im getting the JDM red badges for it. =D

Thanks everyone that had positive things to say.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think the black badges look good! you should just complely black out the entire car, black rims, limo tint, black LUGS! everything, it would be siiiick :twisted:

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ride is lookin pretty good. imo, i always thought that the older acura rsx type s rims looked smaller on the new civics. black out your taillights and you'll have that "stealthy" look. keep us posted on any updates to your ride.